Chapter eight: Lips locking, arm chopping

''BAM!'' I jump form my bed breathing heavily. Maybe last night was peaceful but this night I couldn't sleep normal. Every time I close my eyes I hear gun shots. That actually scared me because I might have werewolf best friend who had hunters trying to skin his werewolf ass.

''You know, someone is going to die.'' Void said. He was sitting on the end of my bed whole night telling me the same thing every time when I wake up. I have evil lunatic in my head, what is next. Dark Yoda of werewolf world?

''You tell me same thing over and over, I get it.'' I whisper at him. OK I am talking to the guy that isn't real. He might not be real in my head. I am for sure losing my mind right here right now.

''Because it is true.'' one of the voices says in my head. Are they voices or instincts I have no idea yet. Actually I am pretty much like that Elena chick. I have no idea what is going on with Scott, or me, or Stiles. Stiles is special species if you ask me. 

''You should listen to the voices Clara.'' Void said looking over me. I guess I could say looking but I have never seen his eyes so better expression is facing me.

''Yeah, I would when I wouldn't have you on my trail harassing me every five minutes.'' I bark at him, maybe not the smartest idea but have you seen Scott's and Stiles'es. This is nothing compared to theirs.

''Do not play with me.'' He said and grabbed my right hand. He gave me a bite and I almost screamed. I wanted to because it hurt like hell but my dad is sleeping n the room right across mine so that might not me the smartest idea.

He was soon gone and I was left alone for the firs time in this night. My hand wasn't bleeding but there was some kind of a black mist or smoke around it. I went to bathroom where I was greeted with unfriendly light. Well it was unfriendly for my eyes.

I looked at the wound. My veins were pitch black, or there was black liquid in in because I could see it moving. I took my shirt off looking at my upper hand to my shoulder. I could see black lines coming all the way across my chest  to my heart. My heart was aching in strange and unfamiliar pain. I have been trough various kinds of pain since the school year began but this was different. It was cold it was current. Right after five minutes the pain was gone but black lines never left my body.

''He poisoned your heart Clara. He poisoned us.'' another voice in my head said and I was nine kinds of confused. Poisoned? He wants to get rid of them so he can claim me as his Oni. That dirty son of a female dog. I looked at my self in the mirror and my eyes were yellow.

Not werewolf yellow. White parts of my eyes were black while other part of my eyes were yellow with no pupils on the sight. How am I supposed to go to school like this looking like a monster. In fact I am a monster. Void made me a monster.

Mother, my own mother abandoned me in this time when I believe she should be with me helping me keep Void away. No, she left leaving me completely unprepared and vulnerable. I sat onmy bed looking in the mirror that was on the wall. Only thing that you could see in this room were my eyes. My piercing yellow eyes that looked right through me. My reflection looked right trhough me. Why? Because Oni are spirits. Demons.

***** MORNING *****

I got up from my bed 20 minutes before my alarm went of. I haven't slept since the eyes accident. I have been looking at them all night long and I have noticed that as soon as sun started ro rise they came back in normal. Black lines were still there.

I took long sleeve shirt that covered my neck. Black lines were spreading all over my body with mad speed. This is just a cherry on the top. Erica hates me. She said that I never cared about her feelings and that she has been in love with Stiles too, but she never told me that. She doesn't was to talk to me anymore and feel devastated. Completely crushed.