Chapter one: You idiots did WHAT?

" Clara Melody Finstock get your lazy ass out of your bead and get ready for school." yup that was my caring dad waking me up for school. It is beginning of sophomore year and we don't want to be late don't we?

" No you can't do this to me!" i groaned burring my head into my pillow

" If you don't get down you will get your shower in bed." I quickly jumped from my loving bed and opened my wardrobe

" I am up!" I yelled from my bed that I didn't want to leave even if house was on fire.

" What are we wearing today." I said looking at sports clothes. I gabed nike t-shirt and nike running pants with Nike running shoes. I am Nike freak. my hair was in high ponytail. Good thing that I had shower last night because I am feeling extra lazy today.

Honestly the only good thin about going to school is my BFFs. And annoying and getting angry Mr.Harris. Oh I just love that. Other than that everything is just crazy.

Everyday from now on I will listen gossips about queen bee Lydia Martin. I don't have nothing against that girl because lets be honest she is freaking Einstein junior, and she is VERY pretty. She is something that I will never be and that made me nervous.

So there is then Stiles who will keep talking about her every minute of his sophomore year and I am going to be forced to listen him. I will feel pain. Why? Well having huge crush on your best friend who is over his heels for another girl isn't that easy. But yet again I am not doing anything about it so I have no right to be angry at him. Who am I? Just messy girl that no guy wants to get in contact with.

My favourite teacher ever Mr.Harris. The big douche lunatic who shows no emotion what so ever. Just thinking of his extremely annoying face makes me furious. There is no way that you can put student in detention just to make sure that student is good for the rest of the school year.

I shook the feeling that this year is going to be same like last years. Because it wont. I am going to change it. I went downstairs and found my dad drinking coffee on kitchen. I gave him good morning kiss and took sandwitch that he always makes for me.

Because I am special.

He looked at me with his light blue eyes and asked me:

" Did you have good night sleep?"

" Yeah I did." I said with food in my mouth

" Uh darling don't speak with your mouth full." He said making disgusted face

" Sorry papa." I said when I ate the whole thing in four minutes. I ran upstairs and washed my teeth. I took my black Adidas bag and ran downstairs.

Soon enough I was riding towards Beacon Hills High school. The thin I hated too much.

/////////// at school \\\\\\\\\\\

" STILES STILINSKI GET YOUR ASS HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG YOU LAZY MAN." I yelled from the other side of parking lot earning few weird looks. His head snapped at me an he smiled showing his moles. My heart skipped a beat. But I knew that I was just a friend to him.

" I AM COMING YOU FREAK." he yelled back.

" HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME FREAK. " i said running to him an jumping on his backs like I always did when we were kids.

" Aghhhh Clara poo when did you get so heavy." he said giving me piggy back ride.

" You liar. I am not heavy. An don't call me Clara poo. You should give me piggy back rides more often." I said like it is obvious thing. Arghhh he thinks I am heavy..

" Do I look like a horse to you?"

" Well now that you said it. You do." I said laughing. He let go of my legs and I fell on my precious royal ass