Chapter BONUS: I am dead but I am breathing. |CLIFFHANGER|

BONUS!

Dizzy. Tired. Sleepy. Weak. Scared. Depressed. Sad. Angry. Cold. That is what I felt when I woke up. I wish I didn't because the next thing that I saw in the mirror was my bloody face. It was blood all over it. Voices in my head stopped yelling and scaring me but I still felt their persistence. Was I being watched? I am losing it.

Washing off all of the the blood of my face I looked at my clean face. My skin was as pale as snow, and I usually have darker skin. Blue bags under my eyes were so noticeable you could possibly see then out of the plane. I was a mess and I looked like a mess.

Just a week ago I was worried about my crush over Stiles, about my grades and now my friend is a werewolf, there are hunters, I am losing my mind. How am I supposed to help Scott when I can't help my self. I losing my self in this stuff. Hearing the voices, spitting my own blood, feeling emotions, big amount off coldness around my heart.

I put my clothes on me not caring, running pants and sports shirt should do it. I hid the bags and left my room. How am I supposed to go down stares when I am barely standing. Well Scott needs my help and my friend is a priority now. Not me, not Stiles.

I finally passed by last step and I stood on safe ground. Pain in my chest made me gasp and I started to suffocate for the millionth time since last night. I pushed off pain and went outside where my dad was waiting me in his car.

I sat next to him and he looked worried and I didn't have to look at him to know it. I just felt it. Maybe that caused pain few seconds ago.

'' Honey, are you OK?'' He asked turning on the car and leaving our house behind us

''Yeah, just little bit tired.'' I said. I am not telling him the rest. I can't.

'' I am just worried. You were screaming almost whole night.'' he said and I closed my eyes remembering the nightmare. I killed people against my own will. I watched my mother die. I felt shattered at the moment.

''I assure you I am fine.'' I said and he just nodded. I just need to keep going. If you're going trough the hell, than keep going, right? It all started yesterday and I can't hold it anymore. I want to scream. I want to put a bulled in my head this moment.

Ride to the school wasn't long. I was thankful for that because I couldn't be in that car anymore. It made me sick. I jumped out of the car and I walked to the dark curly boy that I loved so much. He turned around with smile but when he saw me his smile disappeared. My legs started to lose their strength and he caught me.

'' Clara? Why the hell did you came to school? You look like death.'' And that is what I felt like. I was cold, I felt cold.

''I am fine, just a little bit tired, that is all.'' I said. Am I really good liar when everyone believe that shit. I wish I could talk to someone. And then Stiles appeared out of nowhere.

''Oh my God Clara are you ok?'' He asked holding me instead of Scott.

''No.'' I whispered, but I think only Scott heard me

'' Clara, why did you came to school?'' he asked me but I couldn't speak anymore. I closed my eyes and in hailed his scent. It made me remember last night but not the way I remember. I was hallucinating.

'' What is this Stiles?'' I asked

'' You are going to change your clothes, this is going to be long night.'' he said