Chapter five: Stalker Void.

Walking beside my two friends I started to think how am I supposed to avoid Void. So that was it. I was giving him my full attention right now and oh boy I had to change it. So instead of screaming and freaking out every time I see him I will ignore him and act like he is and actual ghost. Which I believe he is.

So I walked in the class taking my seat next to Stiles. Mr.Harris was writing some pointless shit that I won't use in my life what so ever. While Mr.Douche was scrabbling something on the board my mind went to Stiles. That little sneaky boy. Who knows what he has next in his mind? I for sure don't. But I can feel it. So I tried. Since I have this ability I should check it out.

I concentrated on Stiles and on his biggest fears and his biggest happiness and next thing I know I can see emotions radiate from him. Anger was red, excitement was some kind of a glow, worry was grey.

''Stiles, what is it.'' I whispered to the boy next to me

''Oh...uh... just thinking.'' he said avoiding the thing that he is thinking about

'' Stiles, I can tell you are worried.'' I said and he looked at me

''I wonder, what will happen now, you know some one has to teach Scott how to control this thing.'' He said and I gave his hand little squeeze

''Stiles, can I... can I ask you a favor?'' I asked with hope in my eyes

''Yeah, anything.'' he said

''Can you do me a research about Oni. I am doing this project and I couldn't find anything. I mean I did found something about on Wikipedia but nothing more than that.'' I said half lying. I hate to do that.

''Oni?'' he asked confused

''In Japanese demon. Monster. Something like that.'' I translated it to him and he nodded

''What for?'' he asked again

''Japanese folklore. Project. Just a project.'' I smiled to him. I heard hissing next to me and Void was really really close to my face but I chose to ignore him. There is nothing worse than silent treatment and showing no fear to the thing I should.

''You made a great choice. We are proud of you.'' voices said and I smiled. I guess they are only one that I can ask for advice. I continued to ignore this son of a female dog, and he soon disappeared. I think so.

******

During the next two periods I didn't have peace.Void was screaming at me. Calling my name over and over. He tried to scare me with his horrid look but I didn't even flinch. I tried my best. I was looking right trough him. You don't get to scare me. Not anymore.

He slammed his hands against my best but I continued to ignore him. He tried to grab me but somehow his hands went trough me. So this was it? I had to ignore him, show no fear and he gets weaker. I took my pencil and started writing until Void disappeared again.

******

I was leaving my things in my locker. School halls were empty at the moment because everyone were having their lunch. I gabbed my lunch money and closed my locker with tiny bang. I heard louder banging repeatedly. Void again. I turned my backs to him and walked away but this time he managed to grab me. He grabbed my shoulders and slammed me on the floor. I got up and kicked him.

My parts of body left black mist or shadows behind. As soon as my leg reached floor again mist disappeared just like Void.

I saw Scott and Stiles coming and I smiled to them. I knew that I will have to ditch my free period because they had to be little noisy. They didn't say anything. Each one off them grabbed my hands and pulled me with them to Stiles'es Jeep. Sitting me in the back seat the sat on the front seat leaving the school parking lot.

''Clara I did those research you asked me to do.'' Stiles said and I looked him confused ''I had free period just before lunch and I was bored.'' he said

''Oh, OK. So what did you find?'' I asked

'' Well I didn't look on Wikipedia because you told me about that so I looked at various websites. Oni are connected to Kitsunes. I have no idea what that is but I will continue. So they are like their tales. Usually there are five, seven or even nine of them. So the Kitsune is the leader of that group of demons but there is like the main one. According the legend men or woman become one off them in their teenage years and that is carried in the same bloodline. So the man or woman who is turning has to go trough five stages. First one are emotions. They can feel them but that is very painful and that stage doesn't last more that two days. In the end of the stage man or woman dies but comes to life as non living person. Second stage are hallucinations. Fears, worries everything bad is in it shortly. During the second stage they are most vulnerable. Their Kitsune has to claim them. Third stage is unlocking the sword. That usually lasts just a few moments and then you are in the fourth stage. Fourth stage is the longest one and it lasts not more than 2 years, but it is all up to person. Fifth and last stage is full transformation. It happens when your ability to use sword is at its peak. Since the demons are creatures of the night they can only transform during the night, but at their own will.'' That is one heck of and information. Wow.

''When did you learned all this stuff. You have to be a robot.'' I said but his face was still serious. I guessed because we were driving but once I looked in his eyes troughs the mirror I noticed. He figured it out.

''Also I learned something today. I learned that Derek Hale is possible killer of that girl and you are one of the Oni's. I wasn't sure about it when I first read it but I thought about how cold you are, your unbeating heart, and your zoning out. It all makes sense. Anyway we will talk about it later. We have free periods to spend.'' he said leaving the car and opening door for me.

Derek Hale was being pulled in the police car by one of the Sherif's deputies. Not that I had something against Derek but he threatened to my best friend and he could have killed the girl. Now that I think about it, I had something against him.

I have been so deep in my thoughts that I haven't even realized that Sheriff is giving Stiles peace of him mind. He soon came to us. He was talking about how that girl was different , how Derek could have killed her and so on. Stiles dropped of Scott and went home with me.

He sat on my bed waiting me to start talking. But I couldn't find the words to say it. I mean come on. While I was thinking what to say next Void came again this time not hesitating to hurt me. He punched several times until I gasped. Soon, he was gone. I was gripping on the Stiles'es hand breathing heavily.

'' My mother told me when I got home from the party. She was heading to the Japan looking for my Kitsune. She gave me my sword to keep it safe and she didn't told me anything so this is actual shot in the dark.'' I said and he nodded

''Is there any information you can find and that is not internet?'' he asked me

''Yeah there is, but she could have take it with her or that information is in the her lover's house.'' i said '' But we are hoing to get it.'' i said again

''We are gonna rob your mother's house?'' He asked

''I wouldn't call it robbing.'' I said sticking out spare key she gave me.

So this is really really short but it needed to be updated. Also I didn't want to drag this chapter. You have some information on Oni but I made them up. Stiles knows and Scott knows. So this is much more pressure to deal with since Void or Nogitsune is trying to claim her. Will he manege to do that?

Well I love you for almost 700 reads and I am kinda proud of this story. Thanks for reading.

Comment+Vote= Dedication.

enjoy.