"Why did y'all pack so much? You only ever pack one bag," Grace said.

"We didn't," Jo said smirking at me. "These are all Rory's except for two."

I dropped my bags on the living room floor with a huff.

"I didn't know what all to bring okay? I have a hard time packing efficiently."

Grace laughed and came over to hug me.

"I'm just messing with you," she turned to the other girls. "Can y'all show Rory to the theater?You can put your bags in there like normal."

They both nodded and started walking down a hallway right beside the grand staircase. I picked up my bags again and followed them through the beautiful house.

At the end of the hallway, they turned left and we passed a couple of closed doors before we took a narrow staircase upstairs.

"Why didn't we just take the stairs in the living room?"

They were hard to miss so why did we have to go all the way back here just to go to the same place?

"Because this staircase only leads to the theater. The theater is separated from the rest of the upstairs and this is the only way to get to it."

Why would they separate it from the rest of the level?

When Lou saw my confused expression she explained, "The theater was added on later."

Oh.

I looked around and saw the room was pretty big. There was a huge screen at the front of the room and about four rows of cushion chairs facing the screen. Then, between the screen and the first row of chairs there was a big space.

"Is this where we're going to sleep," I asked, pointing to the empty space.

"That's where we are going to lay down at, but we don't sleep at sleepovers. Only party," Lou said, raising her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed and went over to claim my spot by dropping my bags.

"You can bring my bags over here," I told the girls.

"Already claiming a spot. Impressive for a newbie," Jo said.

"So what are we going to watch tonight? I was thinking 'Pride and Prejudice', the six hour version. You know, the one with Colin," Lou dreamily sighed.

"You call him Colin?"

"Yeah, we're on a first name basis. It's no big deal," she shrugged off.

"I'm not watching the six hour one," Grace said, walking in the room. "If we are going to watch 'Pride and Prejudice', it's going to be the two and a half hour one. Plus, the Darcy in that one is much cuter."

"No way. Plus, Colin is the better actor. The other guy is basically expressionless the whole movie. And moody," Lou said defensively.

"As Darcy should be. You just have to read the emotions in his gorgeous eyes. You can clearly feel his pain when Elizabeth rejects him," Grace said, falling onto her back and clutching her heart.

They were so dramatic.

"Have any of you guys actually read the book," I interrupted.

"Of course," Lou exclaimed while Jo said, "Who reads anymore."

"Take that back," I said playfully hitting her with a pillow.

She stumbled back a bit, but landed right in front of her pillow.

"Oh, you wanna play like that?"

She snatched her pillow and ran over to whack me on the head. I easily dodged and soon after, we were all engaged in a full on pillow fight.