Chapter 9: Jealousy Incarnate

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Copter choke after he heard it. Godt immediately offer his drink and the other man, willing to accept it. After Copter getting OK, he wipe his lips by a tissue while listening to Godt.

"Did you remember how happy we are before? Even I am an emotionless person. You're the only one who taught me how to deal with my feelings and emotion. And I promise that I will be a better version of your boyfriend." Godt long speech.

.
.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

Copter straighten his arms after a lot of hours spending in his task. He look around first before he pick his phone and check it.

KIM: I will be late later. We have urgent meeting. See you at the Coffee shop in front of company building.

Sent 10:09 am

He can't stop smiling since he was excited. He didn't know why he felt this and that. Or he is just opening his heart in the new opportunity?

Mae went to Copter's table and look to the man who own the unstoppable smile. "Hey!" She surprise Copter that made the man fall in his chair.

Copter stand from the floor and fix his clothes. The moment he back in his chair, his other coworkers came in the scene.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Mimi asked.

"Nothing!" Then, Copter avoid Mimi's interrogating looks.

"Say it? Or say it?" Nan's threat while he rest his butt in Cop's table.

Copter slap his table. "Can you all stop asking me? It's just a lunch with a person. That's all."

Until Ms. Emerald came the scene.

"Stop that! Back to work! How could all of you so nosy in others life! No place of gossip here!" The old lady shout.

Everyone back in their respective place. While Ms. Emerald went in Copter's table. It made the man look at her with scared face.

"You are new here but you made a trouble now. I didn't understand why Tee, accept you here." The last words she made before she exit.

(End of Flashback)

***