XVII. Moment (new)

♡Roshni's POV♡

It's his birthday tomorrow.

I am so excited for his first birthday with me.

I have planned a family lunch to be conducted at a restaurant where even my family will join. For the evening, all friends except Pratham and siblings are going to a club.

The idea of club belongs to Sourav.

I told you, that man is dangerous and I know these boys will be drinking like never before. But it's his birthday, so I didn't object nor I wanted to interfere between brothers.

While the reason to exclude Pratham is not the issue, we had two months back. But his siblings, who are not aware of the reunion.

Though in these past two months we have hanged out together and kept the truth hidden from him. He is a good person and I feel pity for him for losing his sister. But flirting and sleeping around with women is not acceptable.

On my request, Jay and Gaurav tried explaining him. But he denied and eventually we stopped because we didn't want to ruin an innocent girl's life by forcing him.

Coming back to my planning, I got him two gifts, one as a friend from utilizing my hard earned money of my cooking classes. And other as a wife from collecting everyone's emotions

Fortunately my classes is giving me good income to finance my personal financial needs. I even got a reasonable amount of fixed deposit in the bank to save for future or emergency. But the channel hasn't earned me anything yet and I am hoping to achieve something soon as my subscribers have crossed 7K. While work at Papa's office has been reduced to just 15% because Ruchi is well trained now.

However, the reduced work is giving me more time for my classes and channel, so I am happy.

Even he is happy and proud of my achievement. He keeps motivating me for working harder and I cannot be anymore thankful to him for his constant support. There is not a single day when he doesn't make me smile or takes my worries away.

AND there is not a single day when I don't do something for him in return. I may not be as optimistic and cheerful as him, but my gestures and efforts are enough for him to know that I am grateful and care for him.

In these four months of living together, we have known each other completely. He got to know about my most secretive hobby, which is singing.

Once he came early from office and used keys to enter our home, assuming that I haven't returned from Papa's office or busy in the editing work. He caught me singing in the kitchen, while I was preparing our dinner.

I was embarrassed because I never got the courage to share the same with my three Musketeers. But he promised to never enter using the keys again and asked me to continue doing everything that I love.

He wants me to enjoy my life and stay happy even though he isn't a part of it.

However, one day, I started humming a melody in his presence and he didn't say a word, just kissed my forehead and gave an appreciative smile. I have stopped feeling shy or self conscious around him now because he never judges me.

People are usually afraid of mysterious personality or they blame for hiding something important. But he is always excited to know something new about me and gives the space to share my preferences or hobbies gradually. There is no pressure to share everything now, so I take my sweet time.

Well, even I got to know about the activities, which makes him happy. He loves midnight drives with soft hindi music and sharing stories of his childhood.