✧ twenty one

Weeks had gone by which felt like years to both boys. Theo was rarely seen by anyone anymore. Liam rarely left his house. They were both a mess and all Liam wanted to do was fix things, though no matter how many times Liam called or texted Theo just wouldn't pick up.

For someone who lived in a truck and barely ate, though, Theo seemed to be doing fine on his own. He charmed his way through the days, being sly and creative in his means of staying alive. He seemed like his old self, which scared a lot of people. Without Liam he truly did seem like a bad person to many.

Liam might have been worried about Theo for not returning a single text if not for his extreme presence on his social media. Of course the only real thing making him money right now was his modeling. No one could deny that Theo Raeken was absolutely stunning, and Liam hated it.

He hated the fact that thousands of people thought about his... boyfriend? used to be boyfriend...? God, all Liam wanted was him back.

He still couldn't figure why he had done what he did. It just didn't feel right. He knew that something had been off. Something just wasn't right about what had happened.

✧ ✧

theoBAEken: Life isn't the same without you 🐺

568,324 likes
comments disabled

✧ ✧

[a/n; hey guys so sorry for the long wait. I've had a really horrible week and it's been really hard to focus on writing. We had to put my cat down yesterday and it was really hard. Thank you all for your constant support in my books though! ♥️♥️]