✧ eighteen

"Hey... so I just wanted to tell you my ex texted me," Liam says almost shyly, his eyes locked on his feet as he spoke to his boyfriend.

"Hayden?" Theo asks with a skeptical look.

"No... no... after Hayden... I met a guy and we dated for a few months... before we really started talking again," he says with an awkward laugh.

"Who? Do I know him? Why didn't you tell me about him before now? What did he say?" the older boy practically growls.

"Calm down, calm down!" Liam huffs, looking up at him and pouting. "His name is Grant... Nolan introduced me to him a while ago, you wouldn't know him. I just... didn't think it mattered?"

"Liam. What. Did. He. Say?" He growls again, pausing after each word.

"He just said hi. Asked how I was doing. It's not a big deal! I just didn't want you to get all suspicious of anything."

"What does he look like?"

Liam sighed heavily and pulled out his phone, looking up his ex's Instagram to show his current boyfriend a picture.

granted: 🌸🌹🌷🌼✨

397 likes

Theo let out a huff and turned away from Liam, crossing his arms and grumbling. "He's attractive."

"Not as attractive as you," Liam murmurs, snaking his arms around Theo's waist from behind and smiling. "Wanna know why we broke up?"

"Mmm... yeah I guess..."

"Because I was in love with someone else... I couldn't date him knowing that I had a chance with the man of my dreams," he smirks, resting his head on Theo's back.

"You're such a sappy little bitch, shut up," Theo coughs, trying to hide his slight blush.

"And now I'm with the man of my dreams. So you have nothing to worry about."

✧ ✧

[hey guys PLEASE check out my new book. no roots-teen wolf imagines and oneshots. I'm taking requests right now and I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out! I really hope you liked the chapter!]