✧ fifteen

Liam was enveloped in Theo's arm, never wanting to let each other go again. Tears streamed down the younger boys cheeks as he tried to explain himself through his sobs.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just felt so weird... so angry... I—I tried... I tried to find the people who hurt you... on my own," Liam hiccups.

"Liam, you didn't. Oh God, I'm so glad you didn't fucking find them," he grunts, holding his boyfriend even closer to him and stroking his hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for blocking you out. I just wanted to hurt them so bad, for hurting you, and I knew if you knew what I was trying to do you'd stop me," he sniffs.

"You're such an idiot. You have no desire to keep yourself safe and that's going to get you killed," Theo whispers sternly. "Do you know what would happen if I lost you Liam? I'd probably kill my self. You're the only person who's ever believed in me, cared about me, made me feel like an actual person. I love you so much Dunbar, I swear if you ever do anything this stupid again..."

Liam actually ends up smiling at this, nuzzling his nose into Theo's neck. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise... unless someone else hurts you... then I'll do it again."

"Liam Dunbar I will beat your ass," he grumbles, shaking his head and leaning forwards to kiss his shoulder. "I love you Liam... I really can't lose you."

"I love you too Theo. You won't lose me. I promise."

✧ ✧

INSTAGRAM

dunbitch: lmao he thought he was going to work out

dunbitch: lmao he thought he was going to work out. he was wrong theoBAEken

theoBAEken: if I get fat because of you I'm suing

dunbitch: BET

324 people liked this post

✧ ✧

[guess what? IM GUNNA BRING TRUE DISASTER BACK AND ACTUALLY WORK ON IT !! I know you guys were really excited for it then I took it down, but I'm going to upload it again tonight so add it to your library for updates! 💕💕]