"No, wait! You don't have to go! We were supposed to share the room with you." responded Jimin. 

"It's okay. I'm already done" I left and let them practice. I really hoped they didn't tell anyone. The rest of the day was like usual. I left school picked up Youngjin and sneaked into the house. We ate fell asleep and then went to school. I dropped Youngjin off and walked myself to school. Again father had not come home. Today was another day given to us to finish off our applications for those who needed the time and for the rest, it was our free day. Taehyung didn't come in today, or so I thought. I was waiting to get the acceptance email from the school while walking around. The halls were quiet except for a few students in the hallway talking. I was starting to get bored and the nerves were driving me crazy. I found myself walking to the dance studio without even realizing it. I was a few feet away from the door when I heard music, I stopped walking. "Is someone inside?" I whispered to myself, and as if on cue the door slammed open. My head shot up to the figure walking in my direction with his head down. Once he saw me he stopped and looked up. 

"Seolhyun.." he averted his eyes. Someone else came out from the room. 

"Taehyung wait!" I looked a the door and saw Jimin. Taehyung looked at him and started running down the hall after saying. 

"Just leave me alone." He left disappearing from sight. The one thing I remembered so vividly from the moment was his eyes. His eyes....they were different. They didn't shine with an annoying glow to them, they looked almost sad? He looked like a completely different person than from what I knew. But then again you never truly know someone. I looked over to Jimin confused. 

"What happened?" I asked 

" Just some stuff " he replied. Stuff really specific ey Jimin. Out of nowhere another voice spoke. 

" Hatred is a painful thing." It came from behind Jimin. 

"yeah...? So?" I was confused about where he was getting at. 

" There have been tweets and hate telling Taehyung to leave the group, that he is not handsome stupid stuff like that." I looked down remembering his eyes. I still couldn't find the word to describe them. 

"Hyung!" Jimin yelled out. "We weren't supposed to tell anyone!" I looked back up. 

"Well, she is not anyone. And she is probably the only one amongst now to help him. " The members started to come out of the room hearing the chattering. 

"Why me?" I asked. I was nothing special. I barely even knew Taehyung. 

" As I said. He seems happier now that he's friends with you" I remembered our deal.  Friends...What does the word even mean? 

"I'll find him." I started to run in the same direction. I looked through the windows of the room to see if he was there. I came to the end of the hallway hearing a creaking noise. I turned towards it and saw the door leading to the roof open a bit. "Could he be there?" I whispered. I slowly opened the door to the roof and climbed the stairs closing the door behind me. The cool breeze reached my face as I walked into the opening. There was no one there. I walked to the edge and was about to turn back when I saw Taehyung hugging his knees with his back against the wall. He was hiding his face in his arms. He was crying... silent tears. I walked up to him silently and bent down beside him. He still hadn't noticed me. I was reluctant but I placed my arm around his shoulders patting him. As a reflex, he quickly looked at me.