"What you been up to?" I spoke low as I moved closer to her.

She sighed. "School work, a shit load."

"Well, take a break from that right quick and lemme break you off. Before the kids wake up." I started to slide her laptop away from her.

"You know I can't do that, I'm already behind in some work." She spoke and I smacked my lips.

"Sex stimulates the brain function." I was  just saying anything at this point, but it may be true. Mamé shook her head, trying to keep a silent laugh while I smirked.

"You're a fool."

"You telling me you don't want nun?" I asked before planting a soft kiss on her lips, moving down to her neck, then her chest. She was stuck, and that's how I knew I had her. She placed her hand on the side of my face while I left a trail of kisses on her neck.

"I ain't say that." She eyed me and I did the same to her.

"Ight then, let's get it cracking for these lil niggas wake up." I spoke standing straight up, but she didn't move. "A quickie, at least lemme get that."

Mamé stood up as well, grabbing my hand to turn me around. She jumped on me, and I ended up carrying her up the stairs and to our room. I laid her on the bed softly and took my shirt off, before going back down to kiss her again.

Before our lips could connect, Mamé stopped me by holding up her finger. "Wait, I just remembered." She started. "Did you finish your online assignment? It's due tonight."

I sighed, not wanting to talk about school work while I was hard. What made it worse was that I didn't finish the assignment, and I already know she's gonna want to stop everything that we're doing and make me finish it.

A year ago, Mamé convinced me to go back to school so I can atleast graduate and get my diploma. I only had the first semester of my sophomore year done, so I start from there. The school work was easy for me, but I just had to find the time to do it. I was always out, doing stuff for this rap shit. The time I had to myself I only wanted to spend it with my family, so the school work just had to fit in where it could.

"You didn't, huh?" I watched as she slightly sat up.

"I'll do it. I'll finish it right after we get done." I leaned in for another kiss but she stopped me again.

"Did you even start it? Or are you waiting last minute, again?"

"I ain't waiting last minute." She raised an eyebrow and I smacked my lips. "I'm finna do it, so don't worry bout it. Now lemme kiss you, the fuck."

"I'm not tryna get on your nerves, I just don't want you to procrastinate and not have enough time to do stuff. You're always so busy." She spoke.

"I appreciate that baby, I won't do that to myself." She nodded, and I leaned down for another kiss. She kissed me back for a while, then pulled away again. I was growing a little irritated, but then she spoke up.

"Let's get in the shower." She slightly pushed me off her and held my hand, leading the way.

"That's what I'm talm bout." I smacked her ass and watched it jiggle as we walked into our bathroom.