Chapter 11.

We arrived at my house, after that mess in the coffee shop. I quickly opened the door and let Jungkook in.

"It's been a long time since I last came here." He said inspecting the living room.

"I know, right? Last time you came, you had a boner." I laughed. "It's not funny." He made a crying face.

I just laughed and went upstairs to change my clothes. I searched for pajamas and I found a cute one, with little hearts. While I was taking off my shirt, I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist.

"Mmm, noona. You left me there, suffering." He whispered in my ear.

"Stop being so dramatic." I laughed and turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his hands were on my waist, we just looked at each other.

"I really like you, noona." He said.

"I really like you too, Kookie." I said making him smile, showing his bunny teeth. He leaned closer and kissed me. After a while, he deepened the kiss and I could feel him smiling. I separated and pecked his nose.

"What should we do now?" I asked turning back to finish putting on my pajamas.

"Mm, what about movies with the boys?" He suggested.

"Sure." I smiled and we went downstairs. We decided to watch a random movie while we waited for the boys.

Jungkook and I were cuddling in the couch, watching the movie. Half way through the movie, I could feel Jungkook's hand gliding down, resting on my ass. I looked over at him, but he just watched the movie, like nothing happened. I decided to just let it be, and ignore it.

A couple of minutes later, the movie got to a heated scene, and I could feel his bulge get bigger against my back. I just smiled slightly to myself, and decided to tease him a bit. I wiggled a little bit, like I was switching place, but made sure to rub against his crotch. Jungkook let out a small moan, and I started giggling.

"It isn't funny." He mumbled.

"But, it kind of is." I said back, giggling a litle more. He didn't say anything more, he just hovered over me, and kissed me. He put one of his hands on my waist, and the other one beside my head, to keep himself up. He deepened the kiss, and now I was the one letting out a moan. I could feel him smiling into the kiss, but I ignored it, and continued kissing. I placed one of my hands on his neck, and the other one I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling slightly. He moaned, and then took the hand he had on my waist, and started dragging it up, underneath my shirt. We were now both moaning, but it was quickly interrupted by a door opening, and four teenage boys walked in.

"Jungkook's getting some action!" Jimin yelled, and the other boys started laughing.

Jungkook just groaned, and pulled away. We sat up, as the other boys joined to watch the movie. "I may or may not have called them before asking you." He snickered and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait!"  They all shouted.

"What happened?" I asked surprised.

"Since when are you and Jungkook dating?" Hoseok asked.

"Probably since the smut thing." Jimin whispered to Tae, making him laugh.

"Um, we're not-" I got cut off by jungkook.

"Since like 1 week ago." He said.

"Yah! I knew you guys would end up together." Hoseok laughed and clapped like a seal. "That's amazing, now can we watch the movie?" A grumpy Yoongi said.