Chapter 3.

Jiyeon's p.o.v:

Honestly the video was going great, even though Jungkook was acting strange. I was getting into my role, because I was basically moaning. At first I though it wasn't doing anything to him, but he just stopped and said that he ate spicy food and wanted to go to the bathroom. Tsk, this boy, I'm older than you. I know what you're going through.

"Oh, are you okay? Why are you bringing the pillow to the bathroom?" I said acting innocently.

"Sorry, I have to go now!" He ran towards the bathroom throwing the pillow to the other side of the room.

"Jungkook wait!" I grabbed his arm and turned him around, making his chest collide with mine, accidentally pressing something hard on my stomach. What the hell.

"J-iyeon." He said holding his breath.

I looked at what was poking my stomach and OH LORD. It was his boner that was poking me. I didn't know what to do. Should I cry? Should I laugh? Should I grab it? Wait no!
Jesus please save me from this unholy boy.

"Um Jungkook, you sure do have a problem." I said mentally face palming my face. I let him go and he immediately ran to the bathroom.

After a while I heard the water running and little moans coming from the bathroom. The fuck? Is he jerking off in MY bathroom? Disrespectful. But I couldn't lie that it kinda turned me on. I've always had this little crush on Jungkook and hearing him moan was making me crazy.

"Stop Jiyeon. He's just a fetus." I said trying to focus on something else.

Minutes later he came out. His face was flushed and he was out of breath. Please god, make this unholy thoughts go away.

"Erm, I have to go, my mom is calling me." He said looking at the ground.

"Oh, okay Jungkookie. We can always finish this video later." I said laughing. Why am I like this?

"I don't think so." He said with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, you can leave now. Grab some cookies from the kitchen on your way out."

"Okay n-oona, thank you."

"Bye, Jungkookie." I said waving at him.

He waved back and left. What the frick? So that's why he was putting a pillow on his lap.

"Oh, well." I said plopping on my bed and closing my eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. Poor fetus, he had probably never experienced something like this and I made him read it. But I already knew what was going to do to him, after all he was a man.

I tried to think about something else, but I just kept thinking about what happened today. The way he said my name and how he wants me, his little moans and his cute flushed face. What should I do? I've never felt this way towards a man and neither towards a boy that was younger than me by 4 years.

"Aish, I'm going crazy." I said standing up and putting my pajamas on. I guess sleep was the only solution.