Bts - first encounter

Start from the beginning

"We're working on it.." They said while joining my laughing too.

"I am namjoon, that's Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, hoseok, yoongi, and Jin" he pointed at them one by one. And I realized that the one who helped me when I fell was Jungkook.

"Hello! My name is y/n nice meeting you guys!" I cheerfully said. They all smile at me.

"Cute." Taehyung said and pinched my cheek.

"How old are you?" Jimin asked.

"I just turned 15 a few months ago." I answered.

"Your the same age as Jungkook! He's 15 too!" Jimin exclaimed.

"But I'm older then her." Jungkook said.

"Guys lets eat now I'm hungry!" Jin complained.

"Didn't you already eat?" I said, everyone started laughing except Jin who was pouting.

"I like her attitude" yoongi patted my shoulder while laughing.

We started eating and let me just say that I have never met this kind, funny, and sweet people as them. The whole hour was filled with us laughing and eating, and just..having fun. I have never had this fun before in my life. It's only been an hour and I've gotten really close with them.

"Why were you singing awhile ago?" I asked Jungkook. "Because I wanted too." He replied. But then yoongi started to sing high notes and every single time he sung, he's voice cracked. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Get practice..." I mumbled but I'm guessing everyone heard it because they started laughing very hardly. yoongi came up to me and started tickling me. I fell on the floor and started laughing, my only weakness...being tickled.

But then all of them started to tickled me.

"S-stop! ahaha! S-stop!" I laughed very loudly followed by their laughs. They eventually stop and we sat on the floor again in a circle.

"Your laugh is contagious." Jungkook spoke. I started to laugh for no reason. All of us started laughing for no reason.

But then the door opened. We all looked at the door and my eyes widen in fear. My father was there and he looked really angry at me. I gasped and quickly stood up, I fiddled my fingers together and I looked down. I could tell that the boys behind me were really confused.

"A-appa.." I looked down.

My dad bowed to the boys and looked at me.
"Y/n sweetie what are you doing here? Come..lets go home.." He said sweetly...sweetly?

Why is he nice to me?

Oh..

Because there's people here.

I waved goodbye to the boys. they looked confused and worried for me but I mouthed to them it's okay. I walked towards my dad and he closed the door and we were now in the hallways. He looked around to check if nobody was their and we were the only one in the hallway.

"What did I tell you to do! I told you to stay here! Do you not know who you just spoke to! They haven't debuted yet so if you tell someone who they are I will be fired!" He shouted. I flinched while looking down, he's really scary when he's angry.

"M-mianhe...a-ppa." I stuttered.

"You don't want to listen to me?! I told you to wait for me and what did you do?!" He hit my head making my hair flip. He started hitting my head over and over again and it hurt so much but I just stood there...doing nothing.

Third person pov

"I like her. She has swag" yoongi said right after she left, he drank his water. Everyone nodded in approval. But soon his water bottle came empty "We ran out of water. Jungkook since your the youngest go out and get more water bottles" he pointed at Jungkook.

"Why do I have to do it?" Jungkook complained.

"Just do it" Taehyung told him while playing on his phone. Jungkook groaned and stood up. He walked to the door and opened it but stopped immediately of what he has just seen.

"H-hyung!" He turned around with wide eyes and shout-whispered at them. They all looked at Jungkook and he waved his hand towards him signaling for them to come to them. They walked towards him.

"Look!" He whispered and slightly opened the door. All of their eyes widen to see y/n's father hitting her.

"What do we do?" They panicked.

"We need to do something! Quick!" Jimin whispered.

"U-uh..y/n!" Taehyung walked in front. The boys just secretly watched Taehyung with wide eyes. Once her father saw him he immediately stopped his actions.

"You...u-uh forgot your..candy!" Taehyung said his last sentence when he found himself holding a half eaten snicker bar eaten by Taehyung.

"H-huh?" She was really confused. But then Taehyung gave her a concern look. She quickly realized what was happening.

"Oh yeah! U-uh thank you tae." She got the snickers bar from him.

"Hello sir. I would really like if y/n would visit us often, she's a really fun person and we would love to be friends with her. So if you wouldn't mind..?" He asked her dad

"U-umm s-sure! Of c-course!" Her father was really nervous.

"Would you mind if she could hand out with us for a while? Just for a few hours" Taehyung asked the man kindly.

"Y-yes! Y-you c-can..y/n sweetie behave okay?" He faked a smile.

"Thank you sir..." Taehyung and y/n walked inside the practice room.

"Are you okay?" All of them asked in sync. She chuckled.

"And don't worry I'm fine thanks to you guys" she smiled at them but then soon chuckled.

"You can say this in sync but not you introduction?" She laughed.