Chapter 8: Love is in the Air

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He heard something noise outside and immediately, he went outside and walk downward. He saw a lot of luggage that Mr. Yada holds.

Yada, bow his head to give respect and Copter make his reverence too. Until, the main door open and he saw Kim, entering the house while carrying his daughter. When Copter notice that Dhara is sleeping, he went near to Kim and offer his help in getting a box of cake that Kim's holding in his left hand.

"I am going home, Mr. Kim." Yada bid goodbye to Kim while the man nod and go straight in the stair.

When Yada went outside, Copter put the cake box in the small table in the living area and get the luggage. He brought it in Dhara's room. His eyes witness that Kim, put the blanket all over his daughter's body.

Copter left the room with a smile in his lips. Witnessing the father and daughter scene was so lovely. He went back in the living area and take a sit in the couch. His eyes captured by the cake box he left here a while ago. There's something inside of him to open the box. It was a chocolate cake with written cursive greetings above of it.

Happy birthday! Our Baby Dhara!

From: Daddy Kim & Daddy Copter

A shadow of a man, attract Copter's attention. He is looking to Kim, who sit beside him.

"Today is her birthday?" Copter ask the man when it was already touch the soft couch.

Kim smile first. "Yes. And it is my birthday present to her, to live with me."

Copter look at Kim, the man's face was too tired. "I am sorry. For judging you before as a father to her." Then, he avoid Kim's eyes when the taller man look at him.

Silence came when Kim didn't dare to response back. Until, his head landed in Copter's shoulder. The shorter man, heard every sigh of the man beside him. It was too deep. They were in that kind of position for almost 10 minutes of their life. 'Till Kim broke it.

"Just stay with me. I do not care, if you still love Godt. But please, stay with me, stay in my life." He murmur but clearly to hear by Copter.

The shorter man didn't say anything, he just close his eyes. And let himself to feel this moment. Feel his own heartbeat. Feel the romantic scenario. Until, he feel that his hands filled by those fingers between. Cause in him, to open his eyes.

He deep sigh first. "Can you wait? Can you really wait?"

Kim sit properly and face Copter when the moment he heard it. His surprising look didn't fade until Cop utter another words.

"Are you willing to wait?"

Kimmon, can't talk nor move since he is the one who push this kind of relationship. He didn't visualize this kind of words from Cop's mouth. He is back when he notice someone.

"Daddy?" Dhara rub her little eyes while walking towards where his daddy and Copter sitting.

Copter and Kim, turn their head when Dhara talked. Until, the little girl reach her daddy's lap and sit. The moment Copter pull out Kim's hand in him.

"Why baby?" Kim ask his daughter.

"I'm hungry, daddy." A pouty cute lips from her. The reason why Kim laugh a bit.

Dhara is a little girl version of his own daddy.

"Do you want cake, Dhara?" Copter made his great entrance in the scene by asking the little girl.