19.)Unwanted guests

"Winger winger woses a pwot of,"I looked at the boy who didn't want to play with me."Maxy waxy come pway with me!"
The images flashed through my mind so fast I couldn't comprehend them.
The man before me was very familiar that looking at him hurt.
Brown curly hair, grayish blue eyes that filled with curiousity and a hint of mischief.Maybe I had seen him during one of my assassinations, yeah that's probably it.

He's mouth tilted downwards in a frown and eyebrows furrowed whilst I stood still and unwavering.He was the first one to break the silence.

"I've never seen you here before.You new?"The familiarity of that voice struck a nerve as it somehow managed to worsen my headache.I closed my eyes briefly in pain.I had to get rid of him to continue on with the mission.I casually brushed my right hand over my waist and had to resist the urge to groan in frustration.Caleb suggested that I leave all my weapons, something about lessening the chances of me killing anyone.Why'd I even listen?

"I'm actually here for a meeting,"my reply came out as professional as possible despite my sudden annoyance.My eyes darted up and noticed about 3 cameras lined down the hallway ceiling.What floor was I on?

He's face held curiosity as he spoke. "With who might I ask?"I folded my lips into a thin line in hopes to stop myself from retorting angrily.

Why can't he mind his own business?

"I don't see how my business here concerns you now if you'll excuse me,"I couldn't stop the disdain from echoing in my voice as I made a sharp turn towards the elevator totally forgetting why I left it in the first place.I glanced behind me to see that the man was not there anymore.This caused my eyebrows to furrow in confusion considering I was pretty sure I didn't imagine him.I pressed the up button and waited patiently.

Once the doors opened,vacant, I rushed in to press the second highest floor,59.I had to get verified before being allowed to enter the highest floor which is the CEO's floor.Glancing at my wrist watch I sighed in annoyance noticing I was behind schedule.

Before the doors closed an arm rushed through them, forcing them to open again.A hand managed to grab me by the arm and pull me out the lift.I stumbled in the cursed heels I stupidly convinved myself to wear.Cursing, I wrenched my arm from the grasp of the stranger.I looked up to find that same man standing in front of me.

"I'm afraid I can't let you leave,"his voice coming out cold.I sighed and proceeded to remove my heels(oh the sweet relief)while he stood there, watching me creepily.

With my heels off, I glanced back at the camera's suspiciously.Was there anyone watching them or were they for show?Shrugging my shoulders I looked back at the guy who still hadn't stopped staring at me.If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under.What was his problem?

"Come with me compliantly or I'll have to make you,"he let out rather calmly.

Of course my response wasn't very pleasant."Shut up or I'll make you swallow your words along with my eager fist.Then proceed to dig out your eyeballs and shove them down your throat.."I would have continued if he hadn't removed a knife from his pocket.The imbecel believed he had a chance.

Good thing I've been itching for a little action.Before I knew it he was coming at me with the knife aimed at my side.I side stepped him lazyily and jabbed his back with my elbow making sure not to use all my strengh and snap his spine.I can't end the fight already now can I?

I swiftly turned to watch him stumble forwards with a grunt, still holding that good for nothing knife.He turned round with another attempt and this time I shifted a little to the right so I could grab his arm and twist behind his back.He groaned in pain as he struggled in my grasp and dropped the knife.