7.)Home Sweet Home/Prison

"You totally have a crush on him admit it."Vanessa said in a mocking tone.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk down the street.We just finished school and were on our way home.

"Don't you believe in love at first sight?"she asked.

I stopped to look at her."I believe for a sixth grader your one crazy teletubby all right,"I chuckled whilst she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on the guy's cute and haven't you seen the way he looks at you?It's like a moth to a light."

I burst into laughter almost dropping my backpack.I managed to catch it before it sloped off my shoulders.

"Did I say something funny?"she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Everything.Now come on I promised your mum I'd get you home in one piece before dinner."I looped her arm in mine then continued walking but not before hearing her mutter 'whatever'.

"Don't panick I'm here!"I shouted after I closed the front door.I had just come from dropping Vanessa off at her house which is just across the street but her mum doesn't trust her enough to let her wonder off on her own.Classic Ve.

"Hey honey, how was school?"my mother asked as she walked out from the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron.Her dark brown hair was placed into a messy bun and her brown eyes examined me for any injuries like usual.It's funny how I didn't inherit my eye colour from neither of my parents.My mum suggested that I inherited it from my grandfather,sadly I had never got the chance to meet him.For some odd reason they didn't have pictures either.

"Same old stuff as usual.Talk,learn, write, sleep,and did I mention talk?"I shrugged and made my way to my room but got stopped once I reached the stairs.

"So I guess no hug then?"I heard my mum say in a sad voice which made me feel guilty. Why does she always do this?Turning round I walked back and gave her a hug."That wasn't so hard now was it?"she smiled.

Honestly, it wasn't but I didn't want her thinking I liked it so I just laughed it off as I made my way back to the stairs to my room.

'Hit me baby one more time'

Stopping in my tracks I looked around curiously."What?"

'Oh baby baby.'

Fluttering my eyes open I jumped up not recognising where I was but was stopped by a strap over my chest.What a weird way to wake up by hearing Britney Spears singing bout hitting her one more time.

"Whoah, hold on there.Where you off to?"Panick filled me as I heard a voice say from beside me.Turning my head agonisingly slow I finally saw who the voice came from and gasped in shock.

In return I got a chuckle. It was blue hoodie and only this time the hood was finally off revealing a man with short brown hair.Even though he had a smile on his face I couldn't shake off the icy brown eyes that just spelt danger."We're here."

Furrowing my eyebrows at him I was about to ask where was here but he gestured to something in front making look.
What I saw was mind blowing.I can't tell if I was looking at a mansion or a modernised castle maybe even the mickey mouse clubhouse."What are we doing here?"I asked.

"Come on,"he replied while getting out the car.

Is he serious?This is kidnapping at its finest or was it worst?

I chose to be defiant and not get out the car but he came round and opened the door."Your crazy if you think I'm-"out of nowhere he just grabbed my arm and pulled me out the car."Wait!What are you doing let me go!"he just ignored me and continued towards the door while pulling me.I could actually take him down with all my years of boxing but I made a stupid oath to never fight outside the ring.