CCG information

Y/n POV
I was walking with Sasaki and his squad then I went under cover that I change my hair color and put on contact. I hear Sasaki then I turn and I see a black hair boy run to Sasaki that I ran behide Sasaki then I hear hello Juzzou I hear who is she and he points to me and he said oh she's a friend and wants to work here. I said yeah and I was okay then I was introduced to the other CCG invasgators that I was on a case of The Black Rabbit that i was sad and said Ayato. Then I sat there and I said Kaneki and I see everyone busy and I walk to get more pagers then I bump into..... Hasie then I said Haise and he said oh Y/n are you okay. I said oh yes and he said here let me help you that he put his hand out and I grab my hand and said thanks and he pulled me up and I smiled and I grab my papers then I said well see you later Sasaki then I went to find more files then I went to fine more about Ayato Touka's brother then I bump into some one and I look up and said sorry and I look and see someone white hair and wearing glasses and he said here let me help you and I said oh sorry and thanks that he said what's your name? I said N/n L/n. Then he said oh nice to meet you and I am Arima Kishou. Then I have a flashback.

Flash back

Y/n the one who killed Kaneki was .. Arima Kishou he is Special Class Ghoul Investigator famously known as the CCG's Reaper. I said what and he was the one and I am sorry about that Y/n. That I said I will meet him.

Flashback end.

I got up and I said oh pleaser to meet you and I got up and I went to the files and I went to my room and I was there crying and I said he killed Kaneki and I was crying more then I grab a picture of us at Auntuki then I see we were the best friends and happy together and I said Kaneki my Kaneki and I hug the picture then I went to the files then I put it back then I see a file that caught my eye then it said Eyepatch and I grab it and put it on my bag and I said I was done and I went to Auntuki and I took the file out and I read it and said he did this to my Kaneki and I read what , Arima did to Kaneki. I said this jerk and I grab a picture of Kaneki I grab it and I said Kaneki and I hold it and sleep with it.

Touka's POV
I was working and y/n came to her room and she was in there the whole time and I opened the door and I said you guys can come out then we walk to y/n room and I see y/n there holding a pictures of her and Kaneki Happy's moment and they said  she must of loved him and I said no she cared for him and so did he but they were the best until he left she went to depressed and I try to help her but it  didn't work and she has all this photos of him and he was fun and made her smiled but I never saw that smile ever again that's when I see her smile and I was happy but no I see her crying I feel bad and...y/n said Kaneki please
....come ...back ...to ....me please. That Touka walk to y/n sleeping and she grab things of Kaneki and her photos and she saw one of all them happy and she was smiling and she grab all them and she saw y/n wearing Kaneki's jacket then she said oh Y/n I am sorry I wasn't there to help him and y/n finger touch Touka's head and the other's opened there eyes and see there in Y/n mind and they see Y/n smile and sitting with a white hair boy and she hugged him and she sleep on him and he said my Beautiful Y/n and she said thanks Kaneki and she went to sleep and they walk to Y/n and they said who are you and y/n said no don't hurt him and Y/n pulled him to her breast and they said who is he. Y/n grab his hands and said my love and boyfriend Ken Kaneki. They said what!!!! That y/n hugged him and said yeah and they said wait what!!!!

What happened?

Will y/n be with Kaneki?

What will the boys do now?