CCG ghoul

Haise pov
I take y/n to the apartment then I said y/n then I hear a voice then I said what happening then I went to my room then I said y/n the I went to sleep then haise dream.

I hear a voice and I see y/n with a boy but white hair and she said please Kaneki stop being a meanly then he said okay but remember I give you your eyes and you get my body back they promised then I said y/n and she turn and said oh hey sasaki then I see the boy hold her and he said y/n do you trust him and she said I do Kaneki and please let go then he said fine then she said haise I am sorry about him he's protector of mine sorry then I grab her hand and said y/n do you love him more then she said sasaki then said I do he was there and must bring him back then I see her crying then I hug her and said oh then she grab my face and said I have feeling for him but now I am starting to have them for you then she blushed and said haise well I am about to wake up see you in a bit. She hugged me and the disappeared and I was there until I hear his voice that boy and I said who are you and he said Ken Kaneki I thought you would know about me already because of y/n and my past but I guess not then he said I was always with y/n but she promised that I will get my body back and just say my name and I come back then that's it. Then you see your weak and can't protect her and but say my name when you can't protect her. Bye Haise Sasaki and tell my crush I said I miss her then Kaneki disappeared.

Haise wake-up and see in his room and he saw y/n there crying and she said Haise I thought you were stuck in your mind then she ran and hug Haise and the others came and they saw y/n hugging sasaki then they said woo mamen I never thought you would go for Y/n then he said no I would never then y/n hear it and it broke her heart then she ran outside and she said Kaneki I need you and I can't wait till you come and I almost feel like your not coming. Then Y/n got up and said I am sorry but I can't be here everything my life and I can't wait forever and Touka will bring you back I now that I jump on the building and it was a music and I said hello can I become a singer then they said yes but song for us and I said okay.

Play video

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes.
Yeah, you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know
And you over think
Always speak
Cryptically

I should know
That you're no good for me

[Chorus:]
'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(You) You don't really wanna stay, no
(You) But you don't really wanna go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

We used to be
Just like twins
So in sync
The same energy
Now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring

I should know that
You're not gonna change

[Chorus]

Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bipolar
Stuck on a roller coaster
And I can't get off this ride

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(You) You don't really wanna stay, no
(You) But you don't really wanna go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down, down...

Then I said it's okay then they said magnificent and then they said what's your name and I said Y/n L/n then they said you are now a singer Y/n and then he said your concert will be in three days and here in Tokyo and I said great then they said we will take you to your house and they take me to a mansion and it was white with fancy design and I opened the door and see the inside was magnificent with white and black tites and I went to check the whole house then I walk to my room and it was the biggest room and with the most egelent design. Then I said okay time to wirt your lyris then I was getting inspired and then I see it was late and said well I have to go to sleep night Kaneki and Haise that she went to sleep.

What will happend to Y/n?

Will she see Kaneki again for real or as a ghost?