Chapter 13

Ashley's POV:

They were...

My old pack members

I growled at them. They cowered in fear. I wanted to snap their necks in half. Hunter stepped forward with a serious expression. They gulped. Josh, Brian, and Ricky also gulped. I shifted back and my old pack members gasped. They finally grew the courage to speak up.

"W-we would l-like to t-t-talk with A-Ashley p-p-please..." they stuttered.

Hunter raised a brow at them and turned to me as if to ask if I wanted to talk to them. I sighed and walked to the pack house. I heard Hunter and the others drag the 3 pack members with them. I sat down at the living room and started playing Roblox on the iPad pro that I bought. I felt 3 people behind me. I turned off my iPad and looked behind me to come face to face with my old pack members.  I growled at them and they backed up a bit.

"Can we talk?" One of them asked.

"I don't know... can you?" I snickered as they growled at me.

One of them was about to lunge at me when Hunter intervened. He gave them a warning growl and they ran out the door.

"Guess it wasn't that important" I joked.

He chuckled and we went to the game room. Heather was yelling at Josh, Brian, and Ricky.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"Good you're here. The guys say that I'm too annoying so they won't play Call of Duty with me." She brought me to the TV.

I laughed. The guys each took a controller and sat next to us.

"Since Ashley's playing we'll play too" they said.

Heather scowled at them before throwing her slippers at their heads.

"OW!" they whined.

I started the game and they all scowled at me.

*TIME SKIP*

"Yay! I win again" I cheered.

"You cheated!" Josh growled.

"Hunter! Josh is being mean" I complained.

Hunter ran down the stairs and into the game room. He glared at everyone and scowled at Josh. Hunter walked up to Josh and he gulped in fear. Hunter whacked Josh on the head and then sat down on the couch behind us.  Josh rubbed his head and went upstairs to his room. I heard him mutter something under his breath. I smirked. Heather started the game and I quickly started playing again. When they got tired of playing they decided that we should all go out for a run.

"Ashley?" Hunter asked from behind me.

I hummed in response.

"What are we supposed to be?" He questioned.

"We're werewolves. You should know that!" I responded.

"I know we're werewolves!" He growled before asking, "What are we?"

He gestured to the two of us.

"We're mates" I answered.

"Then how come it doesn't feel like it?" He mumbled.

I stopped walking through the forest and turned around to look at Hunter. I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. I pulled away and noticed his cheeks slowly turn a bright red. I giggled.

"The big bad Alpha is blushing!" I sang as I caught up with the others.

They others looked at Hunter and tried to hold in their laughter. He scowled and flipped the bird at them. We all shifted into our wolves and raced each other to a clearing a few miles away.

*TIME SKIP*

I won the race! They others came into the clearing after they shifted. Ricky was the last to get here, so I decided to give him a ride. I shifted into my dragon form all of a sudden which suprised all of them. I grabbed Ricky with my claws and flew up into the air. He screamed so loud I bet the whole world could hear.

"STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP ALREADY!" He shrieked.

I flew back down and put Ricky in a tree before flying back to the others. I changed back into my human form.

Ashton's POV: (I'm sure you remember Ashley's old mate who rejected her)

The pack has been in total chaos without Ashley. When we first noticed that she was gone we were fine at first. After a few days we started learning how to cook. It's as if Ashley was our glue! I found my second chance mate, Brittany. I accepted her but I miss Ashley now. My wolf, Grayson has been muttering something about how my brother, Hunter and his wolf, Grey stole our mate. Ashley might have gone onto his pack territory, but I doubt it. I called my brother and asked if he could come with some of his best warriors. My pack has been attacked a lot by griffins for some odd reason. His pack, The Black Moon Pack is the strongest so far. I'm gonna need my whole entire pack to train and maybe I might have to get some women and kids to train as well. Not only that, but I would like to meet my brother's new found mate. He found her a few days after Ashley left.

AN: Another chapter done!

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit

I'll try to update soon