Chapter 11

AN: I finally finished a chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit.

Ashley's POV:
I hopped out of the car and took out the bags. Heather took a few bags from me and we headed inside. I used my magic to make us invisible. We walked upstairs to Heather's room. We put the clothes away and went back downstairs. Hunter and Josh barged in. They were pissed.
"Where were you guys?!" Josh yelled.
I turned off the tv and gave them a glare.
'Yay! Lucky me, I have an over protective cousin and mate' I thought.
(Note the sarcasm)
"We went for a run, our wolves needed to be let out for a while" I lied.
They looked at me suspiciously before sighing. Hunter eyed us warily. I turned on the tv again and flipped through the channels.
"So... what do you guys wanna do?" Heather asked after a moment of silence.
"I wanna go on a run again" I answered.
We didn't actually go on a run and my wolf can't stand it anymore.
Hunter and Josh agreed. The 4 of us walked to the forest that surrounded the house. I watched as they went behind some trees to shift. They came out with their clothes in their jaws. I chuckled. They looked at me with a confused look. I took Hunter's clothes from his mouth and tied it on his wolf's ankle. I then proceeded to do the same with Heather and Josh. They all gave me a grin... or what you would consider a grin. I shifted and Hunter's eyes widened. Heather and Josh may have seen my wolf before but now my wolf has a pair of wings now. I was also shocked as used my teeth and tugged at it gently. Darn, it wasn't fake. I sighed when I realized that it was useless trying pull it off.

Galaxy's POV:
I took control and flew up into the air while ignoring Ashley's protests. I flew down a little bit so I could be somewhat at the same level as the others. We headed to a clearing and they shifted back. I sat down and shifted back as they came out from behind the trees. There was a growl behind us.
"Oh come on! Why is there always a rouge attack!" I yelled in frustration.
They agreed before growling at the figure that was hiding in the shadows

AN: Hope you liked this chapter🤩
Sorry I haven't updated in a bit😅