Chapter 15

AN: Another chapter finished! :D

Ashley's POV:

Ashton growled at the disrespect and lunged at me. I held out my hand and he froze mid lunge. His eyes widened and Brittany growled at me.

"Let my mate go!" She growled.

I pretended to cover my mouth in shock, "Your mate?"

Ashton growled and lunged at me when I dropped him on the ground.

I used my vampire powers and shifted into a bat. Looks like I'm gonna have to deal with them the hard way. I flew around them as they tried swatting me away. Heather was rolling on the floor and laughing hysterically. I turned myself invisible and Ashton stopped. I turned into a parrot and sat on his shoulder. He tried to look at me but ended up walking circles. I squawked in his ears and he yelped. He went to rub his ears but ended up hitting my beak so I bit him. Before he could react I bit his ear and flew out the window.

"Hunter let's go! We can't let her get away" I heard Heather yell.

I rolled my eyes and shifted into a Pomeranian. I waddled into the house and barked. I had changed my scent so I smelled like cookies. Cuz, who doesn't like cookies right? 🍪😋 I had a piece of rope around my neck with a note. Hunter took the note and read it out loud.

"Here is a little present for you. Hope to see you guys soon!" Hunter whimpered.

"What is wrong with you Hunter? You're acting as if she was your mat-" Aston stopped and gasped when he realized that I was Hunter's mate. This is gonna be fun.😈

AN: Ashley as a Pomeranian

I barked at them and they seemed to remember that I was there. This prank is gonna be good. Heather picked me up and I licked her face. She carried me into the kitchen and got me some bacon. At least I'm not eating dog food.

"Hunter, go get some dog food for her, she can't eat bacon for the rest of her life." Heather yelled.

I spoke too soon😑

"Go get it yourself!" Hunter yelled back.

I hopped out of her arms and ate the bacon that she placed on the floor. I licked the plate clean and dragged it to Heather.

"What shall your name be?" She wondered as she picked up the plate and washed it. I waited for her to place it back in the cabinet before I yanked at her sleeve and dragged her to the guest room that she was staying in. I shifted back and she frowned.

"I wish you were a real Pomeranian." She whined.

"Shh! I'm pranking them" I shushed.

I heard Josh running up the stairs so I shifted back.

"Heather, who were you talking to?" Josh asked as he came in.

He looked at me and turned back to Heather.

"Just playing with Cookie" she answered.

Josh looked at me suspiciously.

"Why is her name Cookie?" He asked.

"She smells like cookies" Heather replied.

Josh narrowed his eyes at me before leaving.

AN: It's not much but it's something.

Do you think Josh will find out about Ashley's prank?

I'll try to update soon