S I X

Woke up to the sound of my alarm, as always. My hand was about to hit the snooze button but then something hit me. We're going to Thailand, TODAY IN A COUPLE OF HOURS.

I rush out of bed, and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower, wrap a towel around me and head to my room. I walk in to my walk in closet and pick out an outfit.

I picked out a pair of mom jeans with some yellow flowers on them, a mustard yellow t-shirt, a green flannel, black hightop vans, a black vans beanie, a maroon backpack, some beats headset and some aesthetic looking glasses.

ohh I forgot to tell you, it's now may 20th and my birthday is may 26th. Today we're going to Thailand and i couldn't be more exited. I've already talked to my cousin and everything is under control.

Shit, there's an hour left before we leave and I still haven't packed my suitcase. I threw some random clothes, shoes and other shit in there and hoped i got everything I needed. For my backpack I got my laptop, chargers for my phone and laptop, a full pack of gum, my sketchbook, a pen, an extra beanie and my wallet.

Grayson and Ethan were now outside my house and honked their carhorn. I got my suitcase, backpack and phone.

I walk out the door, locking it before I walk over to their car. "you ready!" Grayson yells. "no" I sarcasticly say back.

I put my suitcase in the back of the car, and hop into the backseat.

It's an one hour drive to the airport, so I put on my headset that were around my neck. I got on spotify and played off the songs on my 'whatever' spotify playlist.

I feel someone tap my shoulder. "Andrea! we're at the airport"

"urghhhhhhhhh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

We're now bording the plane, trying to find our seats. I put my suitcase in those thingys.
I sit by the window, Ethan in the middle, of course and you already know were Grayson sits.

Now the pilot's saying all the shit he usually says to all the passengers, and soon enough we're taking off.

yay an 18 hour flight.

After an hour or two I yet again feel a tap on my shoulder.

"what" I said in an annoyedishh voice.

"wanna join the mile high club" Ethan joked.

i looked over to Grayson who already was assleep as always.

"seriusly" I laughed lightly.

"well if you wanna"

"as tempting as that sounds no, and don't make me change my mind about you being a comlete fuckboy"

Another hour passed by and Grayson is not gonna wake up, that's for sure.

"you sure you don't wanna join"

"ETHAN" I cut him off.

3 hours has now passed by, 12 hours left and Grayson is still assleep. Ethan stands upfrom his seat and winks at me before walking to the bathroom.

I know what he's doing, and he fucking knows I want it.

I stand up from my seat and catch up with Ethan.

"so now you want it" he teases.

"shut the fuck up. We both want it, cause we're horny ass teenagers, and I know for a fact that both of us haven't had sex in a month or so."

"how'd you know t-tha"

"Ethan, I can literally see straight through you. So now let's join the mile high club"

What. The. Actuall. Fuck. Have I done.
I just made the whole trip awkward or me and Ethan are gonna end up having some friends with benefits type of shit.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuck.

There's no one in the bathroom, so we just sneakily go in making sure people don't see us.

graysons pov

When I finally wake up both Andrea and Ethan are gone. I check the time and it's 4pm in New Jeresey.

After a couple of minutes I see Ethan and Andrea walk back to their seats. I pretend that I'm still sleeping. Andrea said something to Ethan but I can barely make out what she said. It sounded like she said "well we finally joined the mile high club" No. No. Andrea would never, would she?

Everthing fades away into darkness and I'm assleep yet again.