F I V E

Lisa and Sean thought it would be a good idea if i spent the night over so me, Ethan and Grayson could get 'closer'. They even took our phones so we wouldn't be on them the whole time. I already have all the shit i need such as clothes, thootbrush etc, since I am here a lot.

"so..." I began.

"uum what if we just plan for what we're gonna do on the tripp" Grayson suggested.

"yeah, sure. so what do you you guys wanna do?"

"well it's your birthday, so what do YOU wanna do" Ethan steps in.

both me and Grayson were shocked at how polite Ethan was being, especially Gray.

"well I don't have anything in particular i wanna do, so I just wanna hear what you guys wanna do. You can just say some things you are intrested in doing there and I can find out where we can go to do that. so just come up with some ideas and I'll write them down.

I took a pen and a notepad and got ready to write their ideas down.

ideas

-go to the beach

-go to a themepark

-sneak into a party

-private island

"okay so I'm thinking that we're gonna spend most of our time in Cha-am. It's known for the beach, it's also were a lot of tourists come. There is a themepark there if I remember right. And there's gotta be some sorta party going on over there. for the private island we could go to Koh Phayam, and we could stay at The Blue Sky Resort."

"okay that was a lot to take in all at once" Ethan laughed.

"how did you even come up with all that at once" Grayson asked.

"well I've been in Thailand quite a lot haven't I" I said.

For the rest of the night we all just talked about random thing, like our stupid childhood memories and shit.

It's now 3am and Ethan and Grayson have already fallen asleep. I'm now on the balcony, looking out onto the night sky.

It's kinda crazy to see how much we all three have bonded in such short amount of time. Grayson and Ethan wouldn't even look at eachother before today. the weird thing is that their parents think all three of us are really close, but it's only me and Grayson.

Once i get out of my thoughts i feel an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I look over to my left and see Ethan.
he moves his arm down to my waist, and I just rest my head on his shoulder.

We just stand there for awhile, it's just us, looking at sky and enjoying the peacfull moment.

I feel like i always say this, but i would never in a million years imagine me standing right here next to Ethan Dolan.

Now it sorta feels natural, like we've always been friends just like me and Grayson.
Oddly enough I feel closer to Ethan in some way, maybe it's because we're sorta alike, or because... I honestly don't know.

I now wrap my arms around his waist and pull him in a tight hug. He's a bit startled by my actions, but wraps both his arm around me.

This feels so goddamn good.

After a couple of minutes we finally part. We just stand there whilst looking into eachothers eyes. His hazel eyes meet my dark brown ones. Do I actually have feelings for him, or am I just craving real love and attention, so I just believe this is real but it's not.