T W O

"Andrea why the hell did you just ditch school!" Grayson yelled trough the phone.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of it, you know damn well I ditch school all the time"

"Yeah I know, but the whole school thinks you ditched school with Ethan"

"What, no!" I lied. "Urghh just come over"

"I'll be there in 5" he said as hung up on the phone.

I jump up as I hear loud banging on the front door. "Come in I yell"

"Andrea tell me the truth, did you ditch school with Ethan? Both of you weren't at school after lunch" Grayson asked as he walked in.

"Yeah fine, we ditched school together is that what you wanna hear!" I said being extremely annoyed.

"Why, I thought you didn't like him" he asked kinda shocked.

"I don't fucking know, as I was about to leave he asked if he could join or whatever"

"And you said yes"

"Yes GRAYSON, now can we talk about something else" I said a little annoyed.

"Andrea you know I'm just trying to look out for you, Ethan isn't exactly the best person out there"

"Let's be honest, I'm not any better than him"

"Yeah sure, but you're not an asshole like him"

"I can be one if I wanted to though" I said chuckling a little.

There was a moment of silence. "you know I'm proud of you"

"For what" I said being really confused.

"For not doing drugs and shit, I know it's only been a week and something might happen. But a week is pretty damn good if you ask me considering you were an addict for 3 years."

"I guess so" I mumbled.

After the accident that happened 6 years ago when I was 10 I got really depressed and anxious. When I was 13 it got really bad and I become a drug addict, don't even ask how I got it. Now I'm trying to stop and Grayson has helped me a lot, and I'm doing pretty good.

I'm still not over my drinking and smoking habits, as much as I want to stop I can't.

"Let's watch a movie" I suggested not really wanting to talk"

"Sure"

I put on some random movie on Netflix and 30 minutes into the movie Grayson fell asleep, while I was on my phone not caring about the movie whatsoever.

"Grayson wake up!" I yelled.

"Whaaat?" He said being really annoyed with me.

"There's a party a couple blocks away, wanna go?" I asked actually really wanting to go.

"On one condition, you'll try to make some friends"

"Fine, but no promises"

Next day

I got on my phone and texted Grayson.

Me: "I'll pick you up in an hour"

Grayson: "are u gonna drink?????"

Me: "maybeeeeee"

Grayson: "I'll pick YOU up in an hour"

Me: "goddamnit u always win"

Grayson: "lol go get ready"

I walk over to my closet and pick out a black croptop, red high waisted shorts, a red beanie and a pair of black vans.

As time passes I hear a knock on my door.

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's go!" I say as I walk out the door.

When we arrive at the house we hear the music blast through the whole neighborhood.

"Damn that shit's loud"

"Just like your personality" Grayson laughs.

When we walk in the house I'm instantly greeted by the smell of weed and alcohol.

"Smells like home"

"You're crazy" Grayson chuckles.

We walk over to the kitchen, and I grab a red solo cup and pour beer into it.

"I don't understand how you still haven't managed to drink" I say to Grayson as I chug down all the beer that was in the cup.

"Andrea you know damn well I would like to stay sober for as long as possible"

"Can't relate" I laugh while I pour more beer into my cup.

After a couple of hours I'm already drunk. I walk over to where everyone was dancing and start to let loose.

"Nice ass" someone says to me, and I look up only to see Ethan.

"Nice boner" I laugh, and without hesitation he kisses me right on the lips. It quickly turned into a make out session, and damn this is hot.

I slowly push him off and tease him a little.
"Fuck" he groans and I laugh.

"Not today boy, not today" I say while I pat his shoulder, and walk away smirking.

He quickly pulls me closer so I can feel his breath on my skin.

"Don't you have a girl to fuck or something"

"Oh babygirl you got my full attention" He whispers into my ear.

"Well don't waste it on me, waste it on some thot or whatever"

I walk away from Ethan and try to look for Grayson.
Once I finally find him, I see him talk to some guy.

"Yooo Grayson! Who dat?" I yell

Grayson's POV

"Yooo Grayson! Who dat?" I hear a really drunk Andrea yell.

"Andrea what the hell did you drink?! Sorry Jeff gotta take care of Andrea"

"Yeah no problem, see you later" he says before walking off.

I walk over to Andrea and pick her up while I walk over to my car.

When we're in the car Andrea starts to ramble about how much she hates school and how pointless it is, then she starts to talk about food.(wow this is random)

When we arrive at Andreas house she immediately runs to the bathroom.

I really don't think I've seen her this drunk before.

"Need some help?" I say while knocking on the door.

"Yeah, could you get me a glass of water *pukes*"

Once I got the glass of water I head over to the bathroom and give it to her.

A/N
Im gonna try to post every other Saturday, if I can imma try to post every Saturday.
Peace bitchessssss (god I cringe at myself)