Chapter 2- bedrooms and homeroom.

Start from the beginning

"That sucks! Well just so you know, I have the best room in the house." I teased him.

"Oh really? I must see this room of all rooms." Jonah announced. Jonah and I have always had a better relationship between the two of us that we would probably ever have with Bethany. I hated that it was like that, but thats the way it had always been. Don't get me wrong we both loved our sister very much and we would always have an amazing time when all three of us are together. But Jonah and I always bonded on a more best friend level, rather than a brother sister level.

We walked to my room and he plopped down on the bed wrinkling my covers.

"Hey now, don't go making my room a mess like yours."

"They aren't wrinkled!" He said jumping off the bed and attempting to smooth out the sheets. Unsuccessfully I might add. " I must admit, this is a cool room." He said. I began unpacking my clothes and other things and Jonah was helping me but we were inturrupted by a lound gurgle type sound produced from the belly of my younger brother. I looked at him with raised eyebrows trying to hold back a laugh.

"sorry, I haven't eaten anything since those disgusting peanuts on the plane." He said laughing. We both laughed for a good 5 minutes before deciding to go to the kitchen and see if they had stocked the fridge for us.

"Holy sh-"

"LANGUAGE!" I cut off Jonah not needing to hear cursing from my brother. The fridge was fully stocked with anything you could ask for. The necessities like milk eggs cheese etc. but there was also an array of juices sodas and whatnot. There were meats and vegetables and everything you could ever want.

In the freezer there were Popsicles and ice cream and oh snap! They gave us HOT POCKETS!!!!!!

"LOOK Jonah!!!" I almost yelled taking out a box of ham and cheese hot pockets.

"HOT POCKETS!!!! We will most defiantly be eating these!" He said closing the freezer. Jonah assembled the Hot Pockets and put them in the microwave while I got us something to drink from the fridge.

"Is lemonade ok for you?"

"Yea sure." He replied.

"I took out the carton of Lemonade and found two cups for us to use.

"Here you go, one ham and cheese Hot Pocket." Jonah said and handed me the plate with meaty cheesy deliciousness on it.

"Faaannkks bro!!" I said dragging out the word while I handed him his lemonade. "Wanna see what Australians watch on tv?"

"Sure why not?" We walked into the lounge and each plopped on a recliner part or the sectional and turned on the T.V. I started flipping through channels before I heard a very loud "GO BACK!" From Jonah. "What?" I said flipping down through the last few channels I surfed through.

"The Pursiute of Happieness is on!" Jonah said pointing at the TV his mouth full of Hot Pocket.

"NO! I've watched this movie to many times! I refuse to watch it!" I say to him and continue to flip through the channels.

"You just don't like love stories." He concluded

"No I don't think love really exists." I say still focusing on the channels I was skipping through. I finally found a show that we both liked. You know those shows about murder and how a person did it? Well it was called Snapped and we always watched that together.

A while after we finished our Hot Pockets Sam and Molly walked down the stairs and into the lounge.

"How does take out sound for dinner tonight?" mom asked. "I don't feel like cooking anything," she said.