All that you have

Start from the beginning

"Okay team, you know the drill. Spidey, web them up on the left flank. Mini-Barnes, you help Spiderling. Wanda, you and Sam take the right flank. Everyone else goes inside and do what you do best. Any questions?" Tony asks as you approach the HYRDA building.  Everyone shakes their head. 

"Okay then," Tony says as the main door open. You all run out and start to fight the enemy. 

You were using the double-bladed sword that Tony had given you for your 14th birthday. It would also transform into a shield that resembled Steve's when you pressed a button. You had spun around to see an agent creeping up on Spidey when you were injected with a strange liquid knocking you out. 

*                                                               *                                                         *

You woke up to shouting in the room. You opened your eyes to see Peter yelling at some men that were approaching you.

"Don't hurt her. Don't you dare," He shouted.

"Peter, what's going on?" You asked terrified. The scientists held up a brown liquid that resembles what they had put in you to give you superhuman powers. You screamed as they stuck the needle in your arm, draining the liquid. 

"Hush girl" One of the scientists yelled, smacking you in the face.

"Peter" You cried looking towards him. Through the blurriness, you could see Peter yelling, tears running down his face.

The other scientist walked toward Peter twirling a knife in his pale bony hand. Once he was close enough, he plunged it into Peter's leg, causing him to yelp quietly. The man dragged the knife down, letting the blood slowly trickle out.

"Stop it," You scream, "Don't touch him. You can break my soul, take away my life, beat me, hurt me, kill me, but for the love of gods don't touch him."

"Y/n" Peter gasps as the man harshly takes the knife out of his leg.

"Peter, I promise you I will get us out of" The man thrusts the knife into your arm causing you to take a sharp breath," Out of here"

Your head lulls to the side as you lose conscience, the last thing you hear is Peter's screams.

*                                                                                          *                                                                             *

When you wake up again, the two scientists injecting Peter with the same brown liquid that you had been. You could see massive bruises littering his arms and legs. You tried to scream out, but it only came out as a whisper. You look down at yourself. There were stab wounds on your legs that went down three to four inches. A giant purple bruise covered your side going from your hip to your ribs. 

"The girl's awake." The second scientist remarks holding a chain. He unties your arms and puts the chains there instead. The first scientist walks over and grabs you by the chin.

"Your boyfriend certainly put up a fight, so he needs punishment," He says turning your face left and right, "Since I can't do anything to him, I'll use the person he loves the most to hurt him. You certainly are stunning even with the bruises."

He starts to take off his lab coat as the second scientist leaves the room. He then turns to Peter and gives him a wicked grin.

"How would you like it if your dearest girlfriend cheated on you?" He says. Peter's eyes widen, and he begins to struggle harder on the restraints.

The scientist scoffs before turning back to you. 

"What are you doing?" You ask terrified

"Wait and see," The man says as he harshly kissed your neck. 

"STOP! She did nothing wrong" Peter shouts as the man grips your hands and chains them above your head.

Crying, you felt the man make his way downward. All you could do is to squirm there helplessly shouting Peter's name.

*                                                                                   *                                                                                    *

It was about three days before you lost all hope in people coming. You were constantly beaten, harassed, and tormented. Peter was no better, in fact, he looked like he was going to go into a coma any second.

"Peter, Don't fall asleep" You whispered to him

"I...I'm tired y/n" He murmured

"I know, Pete, I know. Just stay awake" You begged. 

Suddenly the alarms started to blare above your head, their flashing lights hurting your eyes. You heard loud footsteps drawing near, and you looked towards the door. The door was kicked off its hinges, flying to the corner of the room.

"Y/n?" a familiar voice asked. Walking was Bucky and Steve. They stopped as soon as they saw the shape you both were in. 

"Hey Bucky," Peter said.

"What happened?" He said as you approached you.

"They drugged us, and..." You trailed out, feeling like you were going to throw up.

"And what?" Steve asked.

"They...Bucky, I'm so sorry...I promised you" Peter cried

"What did those sons of-" Bucky started punching. You started to cry harder at his yelling.

"Bucky," Steve said sharply.

"Sorry, Pete what did they do?"

"They raped me" You whispered crying. Steve's face paled and Bucky closed his eyes trying to calm himself.

"Tell me this isn't true, Peter. Tell me!" Bucky begged to Peter. All Peter could do was to shake his head sadly.

"I'm going to kill every one of those-" Bucky began again.

"Please don't leave me" You begged as Steve undid your chains. As soon as you were released, you ran to Bucky. He caught you in his arms and cradled you as if you were a child again.

"Never, dollface, I promise you," he said running his finger through your hair.

"Bucky..." Peter said, crying. Bucky looked up to see the young 17-year-old with red blotchy cheeks and a devastated expression on his face.

"Peter, I don't blame you at all. I know that you tried your best to protect her," he said taking the boy into his arms.

"Can we go home?" You asked Bucky softly.

"Of course, doll, of course"