I see the Assassins have failed Part 1

A/n: I'm Sick, yay. I hope that it doesn't affect my writing, but whatever. I'm Thinking of doing a two or three publication for today. Anyways, Don't forget to Like, comment, and Share!

You were sleeping on the couch, surrounded by mountains of paperwork. It was nearly impossible to keep your work as the head manager for the Jacksonville Jaguars and be the only vigilante keeping it safe, but somehow you managed. You received so much criticism for being one of the only girls to become a head manager. Not to mention people didn't like Lady Athena, even going to extreme measures to make sure you never returned. Sure, what you did probably went against thirty laws, but hey you dropped crime rate by fifty percent.

It was five in the morning when you heard your door rustling. You pushed yourself up from your warm blanket and went into your room to get more suitable clothes on. It wasn't exactly appropriate for a head manager to greet strangers with only a long jersey on. You pulled out some black leggings and a solid grey t-shirt. You pulled your h/c hair into a messy bun and checked your appearance in a mirror. 

As you walked into the living room, you heard voices coming from behind the door. You were about to walk nearer when BAM! The door flew off its hinges, landing on your grey couch. Looking from where the door was to where it used to be, you saw a bunch of weird thieves wearing odd outfits.

"Good Morning," You yawned, "I see the assassins have failed," The strange people pulled out weapons and they all pointed them at you, "Oh come on. We really don't need to get violent. Look I'm not resigning from the position, so go away"

"What the hell? Look, lady, we aren't here to threaten your position" a man says, his outfit looking strangely like a suit of armor Tony Stark wore. Probably got inspiration from that.

"Watch your language." You warned, "It isn't very polite"

"Hey Steve, we found your twin," A man wearing purple said, his eyes full of laughter.

"What was so important that you had to kick down my door at what four? five? six am?" You asked impatiently. You were tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. 

"Look this isn't personal or anything, we just know you are hiding something from us," The first man says.

"Fine, since you obviously don't know me or anything. My name is y/n l/n, head manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars." You inform.

"Your y/n? Yeah right" He scoffs. You just roll your eyes and look at the ceiling.

"MAI, display picture twenty-four" You call out. The strangers look at you with confusion before MAI responds.

"Yes ma'am" a voice obey. A picture that you pulled up from your archives displays on a wall. You walk over to it and enlarge it so that anyone could see your face as you shake the owner of the Jaguars hand.

"MAY, pull up Ms. l/n files and records." The man in purple says.

"First, It's MAI, Romanian for May. It also stands for My Artificial Intelligence." You point out, "Second she doesn't listen to anyone other than me. Third, MAI can you tell me who these people are"

"Yes ma'am" MAI responds. A light shines over the man in the suit of armor. "Bio scans reveal that this is Anthony Stark aka Iron Man" The light shifts to the man in purple, "Clint Barton aka the Hawkeye" the light shifts again "Steve Rogers aka the Captain America" finally it lands on the last person "James Barnes aka the Winter Soldier. Would you like me to scan for SHEILD mission files?"

You shrug and the AI keeps talking. "SHIELD files reveal that they are looking for Lady Athens. Miss y/n, I suggest that you activate VX" 

"What is VX" Tony questions. You flip backward narrowly missing a surprise attack from a woman with red hair. You stand and point a gun that's hidden in your leggings at the woman. She turns and looks at you with shock. She probably wasn't expecting that. 

"VX is a protocol I created in case I had a visit from 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'. It allows me to take you down without other causes getting in the way. It was shockingly easy to create it" You scoff.

"Who are you really?" Captain America asks, "This is beyond human-level intelligence, even for Stark,"

"Ask Thor, he'll know exactly who I am. Tell him that his great uncle says hi" With that, you push the Avengers out of your room, and you go back to sleep.