How you meet: Clint

The third part of the How you meet series. Yay Clint! There are no major warnings that I know of. Thanks for reading.
Please comment, like, and or share
You were in the middle of the NYU soccer field. You haven't been back here since you got a concussion. It took the rest of the season to recover and by then you wouldn't have made the team. Stupid goalie. Stupid career ruining goalie. You run to grab the ball and line up to shoot again. You shoot and watch as the ball hits the upper left corner of the goal.
When you line up again, you feel someone watching you. You look around and see no one. You shot and hit the left corner again. This time when you go to see the ball, a little arrow stuck out from the side. You grabbed it out and saw a little note attached to it. It said, Nice shot, hahaha get it.
You laughed quietly and took the ball in your hand, checking it for any puncture holes. When you saw that there was none, you took it back and set it on the goalie line. You walked over to your water bottle and poured most of it on your head. You grabbed your ball, took one last shot, and went back to your car. You put your ball in the trunk but heard a fast wind pass your head. You reached out to catch whatever it was. When you brought it closer to your head, you saw another note attached to it. Leaving so soon? it said, Names Clint. Phone number: xxx-xxx-xxx
You glanced up trying to see someone, but there was no one. On the way out, you saw a dirty blonde man that was taking penalty shots where you once were. What stood out the most was as the man took the shot was the bow and quiver by his water.

* * *
A few weeks had passed and every time you went to the field you would get two or three arrows all with notes attached to each other. It was like a little competition between you guys. Him trying to stay off the radar, you determined to find out who he was. He would always show up right after you leave, but never appear to notice you.
One day right after getting home from your workout, you got a text from his number. You had created a contact for him but never had used it. 

Arrow Guy:
hey, y/n is it? We should meet up one day. I can get VIP tickets to a Team America Game ⚽

Me:
Yeah sure, y don't we get coffee today and talk about scheduling. Btw, how can you get VIP tickets? Those are like impossible.

Arrow Guy:
Let's just say, they owe me a big favor.

Me:
What?! How?

Arrow Guy:
I'm friends with Tony Stark, so...

Me:
Wait, THE TONY STARK?!

Arrow Guy:
Yeah.

He's friends with Tony Stark and shoots bow and arrow. You finally realized who he was. You were texting Hawkeye, your favorite superhero. He wanted to hang out with you, and you knew that it wasn't a good idea. Sure, you wished for this to happen but didn't know if it was a smart idea. You weren't good enough for him to hang out with. Tabloids and magazines would be all over this and create a big mess.

Arrow Guy:
You ok?

Me:
Look you're awesome, but we probably shouldn't do this. I mean you're freaking Hawkeye and I'm just a Senior at NYU.

Arrow Guy:
Give it a chance

Arrow Guy:
Please

Me:
Idk if it's a good idea though

Arrow Guy:
Please

Me:
Clint...

Arrow Guy:
Pretty please.

Me:
Clint.

Arrow Guy:
Pretty please with arrows on top.

Me:
Fine, one date.

Arrow Guy:
Dinner. Tonight. 7 pm. I'll pick you up, wear something nice 😉

Me:
I'll see you later

Arrow Guy:
Can't wait.

You glance up at the phone to check the time: 1 p.m. Six hours until your date with Clint. Six hours to make or break your life.