Roses

A/N: just a fluffy short(330 words) one to make up for the heartbroken feelings from the last one.

She had opened her apartment door to a small amount of roses placed in a purple vase. She knew they were from him; he had found her again. She made her way happily to her bedroom, and tossed her purse on the bedside. As she was walking into her closet to find more comfortable clothes, she felt someone watching her.

Turning around, she found her best friend standing against her door way smirking.

"Clint..." She yelled running to him and jumped into his arms. She laughed as he spun her around in circles.

"Y/n," he breathed out as if it was some secret, which it was. Her parents hated the archer and forced her to move thousands of miles away from him. He was her closest friend, the Clyde to her Bonnie, her partner in crime.

"How did you find me?" She asks. She studied his face for some sort of emotion, but she only got an unknown one.

"Did you really think they would hve stopped me? I wouldn't have lived without you. I love you so much" he said rushing his words together. She stopped smiling and looked at him.

"You? You love me?" she asked surprised.

"No....I mean yes, but it's fine if you don't feel the same. Of course I would be upset, but it wouldn't mphhh" She cut him off with her soft lips. Her lips shyly moved against his, afraid that if she pulled away then she would see that it was all a dream. He firmly pressed against her lips with his, cradling her neck in his hand. She backed away, but was still close enough to rest her forehead against his.

"That....now that was" he panted.

"Amazing? the Best thing ever? long overdue?" she askes a small smile spreading across her lips.

"All of those and more..." he reponded.