I guess this the end part 2

A/n: Don't forget that these are separate stories for each person. This basically means that NONE OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN WITH TONY EFFECT THIS STORY. This is kinda like the breakup series if that makes sense. 

You loved Steve, but that doesn't mean that you never fought. This time however it was different. He had been comparing you to Peggy once again and you couldn't take it anymore. Peggy this, Peggy that. You didn't want to be rude and say something you'd regret, but she was gone. If he really wanted her so bad, he'd find a way to be with us. Tony probably could whip up a time machine if it really meant that much to him. 

"You don't get it, y/n" Steve yelled from across the kitchen.

"How do you even know that when you won't even tell me what's bothering you?" You yelled equally as bad.

"You weren't there. You're not Peggy"

"No, my name is y/n. You know you can share anything with me"

"You...You just wouldn't get it" He says taking a step forward.

"Steve please just tell me whats going on"

"I don't want you to go on missions anymore"

"Excuse me, Could you repeat that? I think you're being delusional"

"I said I don't want you to go on any missions. You should be at home, making sure that everything is okay. I can't do my missions right when you're off making rash decisions"

"This isn't the 1940's, Steven. I'm not staying at home ironing the baby and feeding the clothes...I mean ironing the clothes and feeding the baby. I work for SHIELD, and you are not making me quit this job because you have an irrational fear. I worked too hard for this, and now you want to strip it away. I thought this was an equal relationship, not some dictatorship where you control everything" 

"It is equal, I just don't want you to get in the way."

"It's me or SHIELD, Steve"

"Let's just go to sleep."

"Fine, but this conversation is not over Rogers"

*                                                                 *                                                                                   *

"Trouble in Paradise?" Natasha asked at breakfast the next morning. You rubbed your eyes groggily before turning to her.

"Rogers and I fought." You say yawning.

"Oh the last name, that's not good. What was it about?" She asked.

"He wants me as a housewife nothing else. It's as if he just wants me to become Peggy or something. The worst thing is that Peggy would never stand by this. He has this dream that she would stand and let herself get ordered around like a dog. She was the original feminist, and yet he still has these dream"

"Have you talked to him about it, like without yelling?"

"I've tried, but then he always points out the differences between us. It's like congrats you know that we are two separate people. I want to be there for him, but I don't know how I can do that without hurting myself."

"Look maybe it would be a good idea for you to break up." She points out. You stare at her like she's grown three heads while she just shrugs, "You don't want to be a housewife, then don't. I'm not going to stand and do nothing while you destroy yourself over a man that wants you to be ironing the clothes."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do... Later. I'm going to eat breakfast now, I'm hungry"

*                                                                    *                                            * 

"Look, Steve," you say to a mirror, "I think we should take a break. I can't watch as I slowly crumble as you constantly compare me to Peggy. I..."

"Do you really mean that?" A voice comes from behind you. You spin around to see Steve standing there staring at you. You look down sheepishly, not meeting his eyes.

"Look Steve...." You start wanting to explain everything.

"I'm just going to go." He says walking out of the room. When the door closes, you start to tear up. You fumble around for a pillow, and laying on the bed you start to cry.