Just Macgyver It

A/n: If you don't know who Macgyver is, he's like a genius that works as a secret agent. He only works with what he can find and a swiss army knife. Hopefully, this lives up to my expectations. Also, Bon Jovi Girl Part two is going to be published soon.

You were an undercover agent working with your best friends Juliet and Romeo. You worked at an organization called Arduinna Association.  You were kinda like the CIA or the FBI, but no one knew it existed. You worked behind the scenes to make sure that no new organizations popped up. Sometimes, however, you would work on cases that the NSA couldn't manage. Your team was the top group of any other organizations, so when you were assigned a job, you couldn't refuse it.

Juliet was an all weapons type of girl. Ask her to hurt anyone with a bow and arrow, she could do it. Her favorite weapon, however, was a pair of bracelets that you had designed her. They could turn into any type of weapon or shield that she could think of. Romeo was in charge of computers. He hacked the Pentagon twice under three minutes. He was useful for retrieving information from anything that used energy.

Your specialty was DIY...basically everything. You only used a swiss army knife that your mother had given you before she went missing. You created EMP's, Bombs, and basically anything that you would need when you were working. Your boss, Theo, was the head of the association. He had worked with the FBI before transferring here, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was the next case, and how it was going to be fixed.

"We have a case that the FBI couldn't handle, so I want you all to be on alert," Theo said walking in.

"Most of our cases are like that" Juliet said, pointing at a screen, "How is this any different?"

"This, if you let me talk, is the riskiest case that we've ever had to do." Theo continues, "You are going to be going against HYDRA"

"HYDRA as in the mythical creature of Greece or the one that Captian Patriotic took down in the 1900's," You ask fiddling with a paper clip.

"I wish it was the Greek Monster," Theo says tapping the giant TV screen, "This is the HYDRA thought to be taken out in the 40's" 

"Why can't the groupies do it?" Romeo complains, "They don't need our help, and frankly I don't want to work with anyone with the last name of Stark"

"That's why it's going to be the riskiest mission. You have to get in and out with them noticing you were there. We are not going to engage with any of the Avengers. We need information and that's it."Theo says.

"You want us to try to sneak in, get information, and get out without a super grandpa, two superspies, a robot-human with the last name of Stark, a practical god, and a scientist that needs a therapist?" Juliet sums up.

"Basically yes" Theo answers.

"This is going to be the end of us" She murmurs.

"Alright team, let's roll out." You said, walking out of the room to get changed into (image above) your uniform.

*                                                                           *                                                                   *

"You have Robin Hood approaching to your left, Jules" Romeo said through your earpiece.

"Okay," She responds. You hear a bunch of shuffling and then silence. You quickly moved to secure your location.  You typed on the computer, accessing files and putting them on your hard drive.

"Y/n, you have Grandpa coming, get out of there," Romeo says.

"Almost there," You say clinking on the last file.