You are not alone (all avengers )

Warning: starts with a suicide attempt. Depression. FEELS

You were standing on the edge of Stark tower, about to jump off. You turned around and walked away from the ledge. You couldn't do it, something was holding you back. You rode the elevator down and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You needed something to hold back the water forming in your eyes.
You drank the water hastily and grabbed your phone. You put on a random song from your playlist, You Will Be Found. You sunk into your arms and just sobbed. You had lost your best friend from a drunk driver two days ago, your mom had been diagnosed with cancer, and you had messed up on your mission causing Clint and Steve to get hurt. You just felt as if the whole world was giving up on you like you were forgotten in the middle of nowhere.
What you didn't know was that Tony was watching the security cameras looking for Natasha and stumbled on the kitchen camera. He could feel the sadness emitting from your body. It was as if the room was filled with storm clouds. He gathered all the Avengers that were in the tower and devised a master plan.

*        *     *
You were in the kitchen when Steve rushed out and grabbed you by the arms.
"Tony needs your help in the lab." He says while you go up the elevator. You avoid his eye contact and mumble "Why does he need my help?"
"Something with music" Usually that would have cheered you up, but you sank deeper into your pit of despair.
"Oh"
When the Elevator finally reached the desired floor, you walked a bit to his lab. Suddenly all the lights shifted off and music Started. Clint walked out his hand in a blue cast. You felt guilty, but then heard the beginning of the song start.
"Have you ever felt like nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? Have you ever felt like you could disappear?
Like you could fall, and no one would hear?" He winked at you and you stifled a laugh.
Then Tony came out dressed in a blue T-shirt and jeans. "Well, let that lonely feeling wash away" He sang "Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay. 'Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand.
You can reach, reach out your hand" He walked to you and gave you a hug. Suddenly life seemed less terrible. After Tony walked off the center where the light was, Peter came out dressed in a white t-shirt and cookies.
"And oh, someone will come running. And I know, they'll take you home. Even when the dark comes crashing through. When you need a friend to carry you, And when you're broken on the ground. You will be found." He gave you a single rose and a kiss on your cheek.
A voice came from behind you, and you turned to see Natasha in a royal blue dress. "So let the sun come streaming in. 'Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again. Lift your head and look around. You will be found. You will be found. You will be found. You will be found. You will be found" She linked arms with Steve while he sang. "There's a place where we don't have to feel unknown. And every time that you call out, you're a little less alone. If you only say the word..."
He and Natasha motioned for you to look around. When you did, you saw Thor and Loki holding a necklace out to you. You slowly grabbed the box and saw a beautiful cross your mom had given to your friend before she passed on. Then they sang, "From across the silence, Your voice is heard"
Then everyone circled you and sang in different keys "Even when the dark comes crashing through When you need a friend to carry you, When you're broken on the ground, You will be found. So let the sun come streaming in, 'Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again. If you only look around, You will be found. You will be found. You will be found.
"Out of the shadows, The morning is breaking. And all is new, all is new. It's filling up the empty, And suddenly I see that. All is new, all is new. You are not alone. You are not alone. You are not alone. You are not alone. You are not alone. You are not alone. You are not alone."
*         *     *
When the music is finally over, you start crying again. This time its tears of happiness and relief. Tony slowly approaches you and hugs you.
"Why didn't you tell us what was going on?"
"I just thought that you guys would treat me like I was glass like I could break at any second. I'm an Avenger, for goodness sake, I felt so weak."
"Lemme let you in on a secret, Cap here is terrified of ice." You laugh a bit.
"No way," you say.
"Yes way, he thinks that if he touches it, he'll somehow end up completely frozen again." You look up at Steve and he rolls his eyes. "Also Peter cried once because he got an A-"
"It was in second grade" He points out.
"You see, y/n. We are all broken here, but we care for each other." They all file out of the room, and you feel a person hugging you from behind. You see Bucky there, tears in his eyes.
"Never do that again, doll. I can't live without you" You nod and cry into his shirt. Tony's words repeated in your head, 'we are all broken here but we care for one another'. Finally, the world seems good and happy again.

A/n
I wrote this story because it is a reminder to those suffering from depression and panic attacks that there are people out there. Personally, I have bad anxiety. If you ever need someone to talk to or just vent to, I  will, be there. Please remember that no matter what, people need you in their life. You are an amazing person, so continue being you.