Not Every Damsel is in Distress part 2

A/n: Slight cursing

Last time: "Excuse me ma'am, but none of us are princes" The blonde man cuts in. You turn, the blade of the sword almost cutting his head off.

"Then how are you here? Only princes and people of the prophecy are supposed to....oh no" you trail off. Racing up the stairs, you run into your room and grab a dusty book off of one of your shelves. You quickly open to a bookmarked page and reread the Prophecy.

The curse will be broken at noon one day,

for better or worse I cannot say.

The princes will not have to fear anymore

For from her hand, vengeance will be no more.

Though she appears dead on the journey to peace,

She will awake to cause all wars to cease.

However, a word to heed before the end of this

If she is killed, the world's doom will be subjected to the darkness

*                                                                      *                                                                                         *

You scanned over the words again, trying to find new meaning to the words. The prophecy couldn't be referring to them, Could it? They were either lying about their identities or they were part of the prophecy. You closed the book slowly and put it back in the dusty bookcase. You looked around the room, knowing that you would never come back here again. You were slightly happy, finally, you got to leave this place. It had too many bad memories, and yet it was home. It's strange, how a home works. You live your life with some of the worst memories there, but yet when its time to live and let go, we often try to cling on to what we have. 

You took a deep breath and walked out of the room, only carrying a small handbag that carried seven magically items. You left the room, and the sun reached its highest point in the sky indication that it was almost noon.

As you walked down the stairs, you found that your clothes had magically changed into something more fitting. It was a knee-length emerald dress that was loose so you could easily move. A sword hilt hung on your hips, and you sheathed the sword into it. You turned once taking in the clothes on a hanging mirror before walking into your kitchen.

"So we have a cursed murder princess that might stab us in the back. That's awesome, really." The Italian reminds the other princes sarcastically. 

"I don't think you should be talking about, what did you call it, oh 'a cursed murder princess' behind her back" You retort glaring at the man.  

"He didn't mean it that way, Ma'am," The blonde says stepping between you and the man.

"Stop covering for him" you argue pushing easily past him, "Why don't you try to kill me yourself. Show us how 'powerful' you are, o' arrogant one"

"Gladly" He responds by firing a blast at you. You don't move until the last second, dodging it easily. He growls and shoots another blast at you. This time you don't even move, and it hits you square in the chest. The Italian man, with eyes wide open, watches as you pat down the part of the dress where the 'light' hit you. 

"You think I am not immortal. You believe that I can be killed. Don't you think I have tried that already?" You say as you take a step closer, "It doesn't work, believe me, I've tried. I've drunk poison, I've stabbed myself in the heart, I've tried to kill myself, but every single time I get up the next day looking for who I have to kill next." You step away from the man and smooth out your dress trying to calm yourself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get mad at you."