Preview!

"C'mon Rose. Please get out if bed. You haven't been out if you room since a month ago!" her best friend Ashton whined over the phone.

"I can't." Rose's voice cracked due to the lack of water.

"Rosaline Parker. You have to get over that asshole of a boyfriend! All he ever wanted from you was..nothing." Ashton argued, which only made her want to break down and cry even more.

"But I can't get over him. I love him. Spencer was then only person I loved. I can't get over him." Rose whispered, tugging the slightly larger hoodie that Spencer accidentally left closer to her.

"That's it. I'm taking you out tonight. Put on something and get ready. I'll see you at nine." Ashton stated.

"I don't want t-"

"Nope. Your going out. Get ready."

And before Rose had the chance to deny, he hung up. She groaned and went to her closet, finally deciding to try and get over her cheating ex. Rosaline Michelle Parker is going to be Spencer's best mistake, wishing he didn't cheat. She pulled the shortest, sexiest dress out she had and ripped his hoodie off.

'Tonight is going to be fun.' she thought to herself.

Little did she know, she would have a little more fun than she bargained for.

So, I was listening to Hey Bartender by lady antebellum and thought, hey, this could be a good idea for a story! So here it is. You'll have to listen to the song if you wanna know how I thought this could be made into a story. If you want!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow us

>> ©hemmo-sphere

Cover by myself