What the hell is wrong with you!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was a small bit that I didn't get to write from last chapter so think of this as "Old Days?? Part 2" so I am going to add what I didn't get to last episode With out any let's continue on
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lara's POV

Roy- Lara! Are you ready to go?!

Lara- Yea let's get going.

I get in John's car Roy is in the front seat along with John. It was really awkward because nobody was talking. To be honest I didn't know what to say. We had stopped at the police station. Why? They both made their way out the car. I decided to come out too.

Lara-Why are we here?

John- To tell the police what happened to you.

Lara- I told you guys that I wasn't going to the police about this!

John- As an adult I can't let you not say a word.😡

Lara- I don't care! This is my story to tell, not your's!

John- That's not your choice to make

Lara- What do you mean it is not my choice to make! I am human right???

John yes, but you are a child. You can't make these kinds of choices and think that it is not ok. You can't think what that kid did to you was ok.

Lara-*starts to cry* DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS! I'M NOT! But I can't put a kid in jail for something that he probably doesn't remember. You weren't the one who looked into his eyes and saw something sinister with in him.

My voice started to crack as I said that, remembering the look in Derek's eyes. He had no emotion in his eyes. It was like if he had no soul, I have seen it once before, and I was not about to make someone suffer for something that one stupid mistake that they made.

Lara- I am sorry but if you are going to force me to do something that can ruin then I AM NOT taking that chance!.

I walked off with my nails digging in to my palm of my hand.

Roy- LARA,WAIT! Where are you going?!

Lara- HOME!

Roy starts to chase her, he grabs her wrist.

Roy- Let me help you....

Lara-.....

Roy- please.

    I turn my head away from him, I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. I didn't want to ruin my best friend's life. But I also didn't want to ruin my relationship with Roy.

Lara- Ok.....

    He pulls me into a hug. I hug him back not really understanding why he was hugging me. Tears being to roll down my eyes. Why does he care so much? I mean we only had sex and that was it. So why do I matter to him so much?

     We walk back the police station, John is already inside talking to an officer as me and Roy had gotten inside. We sat down next to each other on he chairs that they had. I began tapping my fingers impatiently wishing this was done and over with. I felt so uncomfortable being in here. Roy looks at me and then puts his arm around me pulling me towards him. I put my head on his shoulder.

Roy- I know you are worried. It's ok I am here for you Lara.

Lara- Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am soo sorry I haven't updated I. Such a long time to be honest I am kind of getting bored of this story and stuff(even tho there is a bunch of interesting shit in this story) but I will still write if y'all want. This episode isn't fully done so I will edit it when I feel like it. Thanks for reading.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -