What happen?

Lara's POV
Hours later I am walking down the street with hardly wearing any thing, Derek did cut up my shirt so I was wearing that an using my arms as shields to protect me from the cold. I keep my head down from all of the shame that I was going through. I feel like a failure to myself, to my parents, and to my friends. I don't think I can take this anymore.
   I begin to cry again, I felt so much pain everywhere I felt as if my whole life was meaningless, I felt so violated. I had no way to describe it. I felt like I was empty, not the kind where you have an empty slate but a broken one. The person that I am has just blown away. From this moment on I have changed. There is no more of the push over Lara, I will be defensive, push others away, keep to myself to protect me. I don't know what I am saying but I feel as if I can't talk to anyone or trust them.
   As I am zoned out I run into a 30 year-old man. He kind of looks like Roy but an older version.
???- Hey are you ok?
Lara- Oh yea *backs off*
???- Are you sure? You don't look ok. *steps closer*
I saw a beer bottle on the side of the road I grab it and smash the end of it on the curb to make a weapon.
Lara- *points the beer bottle at the man* STAY BACK!
???-  Hey I am just trying to help you kid!
Lara- STAY BACK.
The man slowly steps towards me.
???- look I can call your parents to take you home if you like?
Lara- My parents are not here besides I don't need help. So LEAVE ME ALONE!
???- Look kid I am just trying to help.
Lara- I DON'T NEED HELP OK NO ONE CAN HELP ME OK SO LEAVE ME ALONE! CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T WANT HELP! I ALREADY FEEL HORRIBLE AS IT IS! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!
???- ok kid I know that you are scared but you don't need to be. I can't leave you out here all alone.
Lara-*begins to cry* please stop.
Roy- Lara?

Roy's POV
I was in the middle of sleeping when I heard someone screaming I went outside to investigate when I saw my Uncle John and Lara outside talking. Lara was crying and my uncle was trying to help her. What was she even doing here? I decide to walk right next to my Uncle John...
Roy- Lara what is wrong?
Lara- Roy?
Roy- Yea?
She runs to my arms and beings to cry on my chest. I begin to blush and hug her back.
Uncle John- you know this kid?
Roy- Uhh, Yea she is a girl that goes to my school.
Uncle John- Did you see the cuts on her face and stomach?
Roy- (O-O) Wait What?!?
* Author's Note- when you see this (0-0) or anything in parentheses is a face expression*
I quickly grab her face and I see cuts on her face. Who in the hell can do this to a innocent girl.
Roy- Lara what happened to you?
Lara- *cries even more*
Roy-*sighs* it's ok. *kisses her head*
I look over to my Uncle wondering what we where going to do with Lara.
Uncle John- Bring her inside have her clean up and stuff.
Uncle John head inside, I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom and grab the first-aid-kit. I start with the cuts on her face, they are the worst ones they where deeper than the rest they but didn't need stitches but they needed to be taken care of first.
Lara- I'm sorry.
Tears being to flow out of her eyes.
Roy- Hey why are you crying? Why are you sorry?
Lara- I failed everyone. I failed you, in failed my parents, I failed my friends, AND I FAILED MYSELF!
I hug her she looked like she needed it then I grab her face.
Roy- Lara look at me. You didn't fail anyone. They failed on you. I failed on you, I wanted to keep you safe but I let my feelings get in the way and it hurt you. I don't say this to many people but I really care about you I want you to be safe.
Lara- Can I tell you something.
Roy- of course anything...
Lara-Roy.... I... I lo-
Uncle John- Stop the talking and get to sleep the both of you. You guys still have school tomorrow.
Roy- Ok John.
I look at Lara and she puts her head down.
Roy- I got the cuts on your face I just need to get the cuts on your cuts on your stomach.
Lara- no don't worry about it I have cuts all over when I get a chance I will take care of it.
Roy- Well it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. 😏
Lara- What ever you dork.
Roy- You are starting to act like yourself.
Lara- Yea *turns*
Roy- Here let me grab you my hoodie.
I go to my room and grab my hoodie to give to Lara. I come. Back to the bathroom when I see Lara clean some of the many cuts on her chest and stomach. She still had her cut up bra on but this is the first time I got to see all the cuts on her body. There are a bunch of bruises on her stomach. There was a huge bruise on her neck as if someone choked her.
Lara- Are you going to check me out all night or are you going to give me your hoodie.
Roy- *blushes* S-Sorry *gives hoodie*
Lara- Do you have a sewing kit around here.
Roy- I am not sure.
Uncle John- You are in luck, my girlfriend left her sewing kit here I will go grab it for you.
He goes off then comes back with the sewing kit. He gives it to Lara, she grabs it then looks at me.
Roy- What?
Lara- Are you going to be a pervert and stay in here as a sew my bra back together.
Roy- Sure, why not?
Lara- You perv *laughs*
I step out and she closes the door. I head to my room and lay on my bed and wondering who could do this to Lara. Yes many people didn't like her but go that extreme.
About 12 minutes later Lara walks into my room wearing my hoodie.
Roy- Wow that was fast.
Lara- Well my mom showed me how to sew when I was little.
Roy- Can I see it? 😏
She is hesitant but she lifts up the hoodie her whole stomach was wrapped and I saw her bra it look good as new, like if it hadn't been cut. She puts my hoodie down and walks towards me.
My uncle passes by.
John- You too better not do any funny business
Roy- *blushes* Really!
Lara- Well I can control him but I will try. 😜
John- I am trusting you.
Lara- Ok cherry soda.
My uncle gave Lara this look like "Are you fucking serious" But he walks way and leaves us alone.
Roy- Why did you call my uncle that?
Lara looked as if she had fucked up.
Lara- Well umm? I felt like he needed a nickname!
Roy- Who is the dork now.
Lara- I am not afraid to be a dork.
She come to me and I pull her into my bed. She turns towards me.

Roy- So no one is here, what happened to you?
She frowned.
Lara-*sigh* I was raped.
Roy- Wait what?!?
Lara- Derek raped me.
She begin to cry, and I hugged her. I can't believe him!

Roy- was he the one who hurt you?Lara-(•-•) what do you think dork?   I am going to make him pay for what he did to my girl

Lara-(•-•) what do you think dork?
I am going to make him pay for what he did to my girl. No more playing games. He is going to pay for what he did. But for now I will enjoy the night that I have with Lara. I kiss her head and bring her closer to me. I will show him what happens when you mess with people that I love. One way or another.