Fighting is the new code

-------------------------------------------
Authors notes:
i'm surprised are you going to get the second episode and practically the same I just want to let you guys know that I'm sick well sorta sick. It don't matter I still got to finish this chapter I hope you guys enjoy there is going to be some cool stuff going on. Oh and please go check out my friend stories NairimGM27 FunnehMaksa . Thank you and have a nice day.
-------------------------------------------------
                           Lara's POV
              *in the hallway in school*
L-Hey Roy?
Roy-What's up
L-I need your help
Roy- What's up?
L- Look I like this guy and I want you to help me win his heart. I will do anything. Deal?
Roy-(•^•) Anything?!?!
   This is quite strange at first it was weird it kind of scared me at first but me being an idiot said....
L- Yes anything.
Roy- Met me after school so we can talk about this deal.....
L-O-O u-uhhh ok
With out no hesitation he left me there scared of what was going to happen. There I stud in the middle of the hallway... blank..... afraid..... not having a clue of what was going on. What was going to happen to me......
-------------------------------------------------
Carter's POV
As me and my krew walked in the school. We where the popular guys. No one would ever mess with us, except this guy named Roy Harper. Jace has been telling me that there is no point of fighting him. But I really want to beat his ass.... he really annoys me with our nick names. As we walked in we are greeted from......
Roy-Hey weirdos what's up?
Jace-*rolls eyes*
C-HEY
Roy-What.
C- You can't treat us like shit.
Roy- Who tells me that I can't?
C- ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!
    The next thing I know I'm punching her in the face. What was wrong with me I've gotten so offended about what he said. In the next minute he throws a punch at me. Jace try to break us up but it doesn't work. And with the  hit the fight was over. I smashed his head against the car closest to me. His blood running through the car. His face all full of glass it was the goryest seen that I have ever seen in my life. Roy was barely breathing he didn't move he didn't twitch he was motionless.
Jace-The hell man, why did you do that.
C-I got sick and tired his shit.
Jace-Ya but that's all reason want to beat him up until he is practically dead.
  Just goes on his phone and calls 911......
        Have I done something wrong.....
-------------------------------------------------
Galaxy-Hey guys what is up and I just wanted to say this chapter was pretty crazy. I know I took forever to get done but I got it done. I will try to be to get the stuff done a lot faster thanks for reading and have a nice day. PEACE ✌️