Old days???

*Note- I forgot to put this pic in the last episode so enjoy*

Lara's POV

I wake up next to Roy I decided to sneak out of bed to make breakfast for everyone in the house. I still didn't feel that good. I was screaming and squirming all night. I felt really tired but I know my self I wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep I hope that I didn't keep Roy up all night trying to calm me down. I couldn't stop dreaming about the horrible things that happened yesterday. I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Why? I finally found where the pans are and I begin to look in the fridge to find some eggs, bacon, or sausage. I ended up finding only eggs so i look around to see if there is some pancake mix. I get started on the pancakes.
It is about 10 minutes later and I have made about to check to see if the pancake is ready to flip. The all of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my waist I get startled at first. I turn and I see that it is Roy, I relaxed and put my head on his chest still checking on the pancake. I flip over the pancake it is almost ready to be served. Roy starts to kiss my cheek and as I was about to walk to grab a plate he brings me closer to him.
Lara- Roy.
Roy- What?😁
Lara- Stop distracting me.
Roy- So you're saying that I'm distracting?😏
Lara- Really?😆
Roy- Well somebody had to take that opportunity it might as will be me.
Lara- Do you want food or not!
Roy- It all depends what you're making.
Lara- I am making pancakes and eggs if you don't move the pancakes will burn!
Roy- all right fine.
He let's go of my waist and I continue on to grab a plate to put the pancakes on. Roy's dad or at least I think it is his dad. Come out from his own room.
Lara- do you want any coffee John?
John- Yes, make it black.
Lara- You got it.
I go to the coffee machine to start the coffee up. And I grab more of the pancake paste to put in the pan to make a second pancake. Roy takes a seat next to John and just stares at me. I don't really care that he was staring at me.
No body knows but I know Roy's dad. He was once an old friend but that is a different story. 😉
Roy-*phone starts ringing*
    I glance at him.
Roy- Ok ok I will answer it
     He steps out to answer his phone. I put the cup of coffee in front of him.
Lara- I never expected John Harper to have a son.
John-*drinks coffee*
Lara- He acts just like you.
John- *finishes his sip of coffee* He is not my son.
Lara- I would say different.
John- •-• I am being serious Luna.
Lara- You can't tell me that Kyle had a kid! If it was your little sister then he would have a different last name.
John- He is Kyle's.
Lara- Holy shit. Are you sure?
John- Yes.
Roy came back from his call.
Lara- Here.
I pass Roy a plate that has eggs and a pancake.