Operation Secrect Room

Morning came and it was time to make this plan a reality. I got out of bed to hurry and put my clothes on and brushed my teeth and went down to meet up my mom in the kitchen.

Good morning sleepy head, she said while getting her cup of coffee from the coffee machine. My mom tries her best to try to make a conversation, but sometimes it never works. Sometimes we would just say one word throughout the whole day on the weekends.

I went to go change my light blue back pack to a dull simple black backpack to go with my all black outfit for the operation. I made sure my mom dropped me off early as 4 o clock in the morning just as I asked her too. I saw James and Haley sitting behind a tree trying to be hidden but I saw then as clear as day.

'You guys I can still see you your not that well hidden you know,' I said shaking my head.

Come on lets get ready in position before too many students start to show up.

We all started to find the priciple office Untill we realized that the school had signs that pointed to his office. We wondered around the school for about 7 ish minutes before we finally found the office. We saw the principal in his office just like I said. The first bell ringed which meant that announcements was on their way. The principle left all according to plan to go do the morning announcements. Me Haley, and James quickly rushed into the room to find a place to hide before the assistant principal walks in to sort papers and what not.

She walked in 7 minutes early to do his papers a little early. Ms. Green ( the assistant principal) started to act really funny. She started to look through his desk in search of something.

James are you seeing this, I said whispering to him. James nodded his head but Haley was completely in shocked to see her doing this.

Ms green found a key which do happened to be the key to the secret door that we are trying to get in. She unlocked it and started to go downstairs. Haley, James, and I went down right behind her but to make sure we wouldn't be locked up I took the key and James took the lock.

It was pitch dark

A/n
I know this chapter is a little short I had to post it but I will be updating it soon its just I'm on summer break and I'm always on the road and dont be having cell service so please bare with me.