Why Can't I Fit In

My English teacher was like any regular English teacher. They're always ready to work even if the school told him to stop and give us a break. Mr.Berton was his name and he was a very serious when it comes to his work. Lucky me to past the time, I had James in my period. Mr. Berton told is to start off this year by writing a essay about our backgroud life so he can get to know us a little better, but the crazy part about that assignment is that he told us it was worth 45 percent of our grade. This man was starting off the school year on a bad level all ready. Max I don't think I can deal with this for a whole grade, james said with a confused look on his face. I dont think I can either. He is basically giving us a full exam. After writing a full essay it was lunch time. That means I can go and talk to all my friends by friends I only mean James and Haley.

When I got in the lunch line the lunch severs had quite some good food. They had popcorn chicken, spinach, corn, cheese pizza, cheese bread, and a few more. That was a A+ for food at this school. Max come on sit over here with us, Haley said while pointing James in the right way. James looked to be a little irritated by the way Haley was eating but I didn't say anything to Haley only because it was hilarious. The whole cafeteria seemed to be huge. The whole school was in the cafeteria and everybody was organized by their personalities. You have the nerds, the jocks, the beauty queens, the anime nerds, the emos and the one we are organized by was the shy kids. To be shy we are actually happy to be shy.

We dont have to worry about anybody trying to talk to us beacuse they knew we was shy and gave up on sight. To be honest im not that stoked to be shy. I want to be the kid who not scared to do anything in front of the whole school. I want to be the type of kid that can talk to anybody and not be nervous, but i can't do that im not able to do that even if I tried I would embarrassed myself. The bell ringed and it was time to go back to class. Lucky me I had a free period which means that I can go anywhere in the school and do anything. I went to the library to sit and think for a while. I went to my locker to put up my jacket when some guy runing ended up pushing me down from my locker just to be low down. He ranned away saying "See ya Loser" which was a mean thing to say. I knew he was a jock only beacuse jocks do that just for fun. I have seen a few people go through what I just went through.

I didn't let that go through my mind because I have better things to do rather than let a idiot get to me. After being tackled pushed I sat down I a corner in the library just to relax an think a little bit before I try to find a book or get on the computer or just get on my phone and binge on youtube. In my mind I question rather or not I wanna be out there than being closed up and being the shy kid. In my mind I can see my self being known to everybody and everybody is cool with me, but when I want to be that I can't be I will end up doing something stupid or just being the school clown. I went to the nearest computer to chat with my cousin and ask him a few question about school, but the school bell interrupted me.

My next class was science which was one of my favorite subjects besides social studies. When I stepped into my class i noticed that my friends didn't have this period which was a bummer for me. This means that I can't talk to anybody. The lesson was mostly a review from 8th grade so we will know what to do in 9th grade. Beside just talking about old stuff from 8th grade their really wasn't nothing to extravagant happening in science class.

After hearing that annoying bell once more I was heading to robotics. One of the most entertaining periods ever in the whole school. In there I can realx and just follow my robotics teacher and Boom!, a free A, but sometimes that can get boring to you so thats why I sometimes have to judt bail on that class and wonder the school untill the bell rings. I ask the teacher if I can go to the nurse because I wasn't feeling well just to get out of that class. The hallways of the school looked very complicated and very huge. I was just walking through every hallway of the school including the second floor level of the school. I walked pass the assistant principal office hearing her talk about the secret room in the school again. I was confused on why everybody was so protective of this room. I heard her talking about the room should not be opened if they do not have a permit to open it. The room was inside the basement, but in order to get into the basemnent you have to get to it from the priciple's office which was on the first floor. The room must have secrect and backgroud info on the school and mabey a few important items.

She also said that if the admin or worst the principle catches a student or students trying to get inside the basement to the room will be expelled with no question asked. That gave me a stupid idea to try to get inside this room. It could make me become popular in one day but I can't do it all by myself. I will need the help of my friends to assist me on this operation. The bell ringed to ley everybody know it was time to go home.

I rushed home to start texting James and Haley about my scheme to get inside that secret room.

A/n: How do you guys like this chapter. I the story got interesting very quick but there are more plans on this book with plenty of action. We are currently at 48 followers but my goal is to get to 100 before the end of this month which means I will need you all to share this and tell your friends about me and my work. Untill next chapter

Bye Bye