"You see that lady over there?, tell her to come sit inside with me and stay away from that stranger" Jungkook pointed outside the glass window to Solna.

The waiter did as asked as Jungkook slid up his black mask and looking at the scene.

Solna looked through the window as the waiter had pointed to Jungkook making him quickly turn trying to act normal.

Solna walked inside the fancy restaurant and sat down across from Jungkook who was still wearing his mask and shades.

"So...caring about me now?" She ask

He looks at her and places his mask down then tilts his head.

"Solna, the only reason I did that was because I was trying to save your life" He says

"I didn't need saving" She says

"From that stranger that you were talking to?, you're lucky I was here" He says

She scoffs.

"The only stranger I need saving from is you" She gets up with her things.

"Let's go, the plane leaves in thirty minutes" She walks out of the place

Jungkook took in breath and placed back his mask on leaving a couple hundreds and grabbing his bag.

[Bora Bora]

Jungkook opened the door to their hotel room.

"Welcome to Bora Bora" He says

Solna happily smiled to how big the room was, she walked around exploring seeing so much leg room and a very nice bathroom, she walked into the bedroom seeing a heart shaped of rose petals and a bucket of ice with champagne along with two glass cups.

"Whoa....did you do this?" Solna questioned herself

"No" Jungkook made her jumped.

"I asked for a honey moon suite and because it's cheaper even though I can get any room I want." Jungkook said

"Oh...Well, where should we go first?" She asks

"Let's go get some rest alright?, over here is night time in two hours, so let's rest up and do the exploring tomorrow" he suggested

"Really?, are you willing to do the exploring with me?" She asks

"I'm only doing this because our parent's and especially my mom wanted pictures of our honeymoon, and before you get all upset, this was my idea and the tickets were the ones I bought" he says

I nodded.

"J-Jungkook there's only one bed" Solna told him

"You're sleeping on the couch and I'm sleeping in here, we have our rules remember" he says

I nodded.

"here's and pillow and I think there's some extra blankets in the closet by the bathroom" he says

He shoos me out of the room making me sleep on the couch where it's totally uncomfortable by just looking at it.

"I guess..." She sighs

She placed the pillow on the side she wanted to sleep on and walked to the closet grabbing another but small blanket for herself.

//Time Skip\\

Solna Pov

I couldn't sleep at all as I tossed and turned knowing that I was still wide awake due to Koreas clock time. I decided to take a walk along the beach that was three miles away from the hotel. I got changed into some shorts and a white t-shirt then getting on my tennis shoes.

I looked at the bedroom Jungkook was in and was going to tell him that I was going out but bit my bottom lip and ignored him knowing it wouldn't matter.

I walked out of the hotel room after grabbing the key card and placing it in my back pocket.

I walked down the hallway and into the elevator touching my phone and looking through social media.

"Jungkook barely posts stuff about him..." I looked through twitter.

I took in a breath and walked out of the elevator as it stopped.

I looked around still seeing people working and coming inside the hotel room.

I walked out of the hotel building and started running towards the beach to look at the amazing view Jungkook had passed by with his rented car.

[Beach]

I finally made it to the beach and walked onto the bridge that was covered in sand at the bottom of the ramp.

My shoes touched the sand making it feel soft and very hard to step or run on, like quick sand.

I continued walking and walking further into the beach until I stopped and admired the night sky as stars shined out in the beautiful sky of the sea.

*Ring Ring

*Ring Ring

I sighed and looked at the caller ID, reading Taemin.

I ignored it placing my phone into my back pocket and then taking off my sandals and carrying them with my left hand feeling the soft squishy sand on my feet. I smiled to how soft the sand feel in Bora Bora and how beautiful and fresh everything looks with nature.

I walked down and felt the shores of water touching my toes.

I smiled and kneeled down as my hands touched the water of the sea feeling the cold water on my finger tips.

*Giggling

I turned around and saw a couple walking past with such warmth and love in them. I smiled standing up until I felt my eyes water.

She giggled again as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed him deeply but passionate.

"Seoungna?.."