I narrowed my eyes at her finding her smiling like a love-sick puppy,totally engrossed in her phone. 

Rolling tongue in my cheek I snatched her phone and ran across the lounge.

"Nandani!"She shrieked while running behind me and I giggled looking at the screen.

"Oho tou jeeju se baat ho rahi hai!"I laughed while running,glancing at the screen simultaneously.

"Nandani! Ye ghlt baat hai aap hamare msgs nhi parh sakti!"Di yelled while running behind me hysterically and I fasten my pace,tittering.

"I love you,I love you too! Oye hoye Kia baat hai di!"I squealed while running towards stairs and Di turned crimson,I could feel behind my back.

"Nandani!This is wrong!Hum aapke aur Manik k private chats parhte hain kia!"She whined with red cheeks and I giggled while climbing the stairs,
"I miss you very..."Before I could read jiju's msg my foot slipped and I stumbled on steps.

"AAAHHHH!"

"Nandani!"Di shouted but before my body could roll down the stairs I was in someone's chest,a arm was wrapped around my waist firmly.

I frowned as not so familiar cologne crashed against my nostrils.

"Be careful young lady!"A strange husky voice reached my ears and I pulled my face out from that hammering chest immediately.

My eyes widened seeing an unknown man,a young man smiling at me.They widened more seeing Manik standing just behind,going all red in anger.

Gulping I stepped back and the man who was probably that business mate I guess,loosened his grip around my waist.
"Aaah!"I cried feeling pain in my foot and that man clutched my waist again before I could fall.

I rolled my eyes towards Manik and he was breathing hard.His chest was wheezing so loud that I could feel his muscles contracting and expanding behind his black shirt.

The sound of cracking knuckles reached my ears and my eyes widened.

"I'm-I'm fine Thankyou !"Before Manik could raise his fist to beat the shit out of that man I flashed a nervous smile to that stranger and removed his arm from my waist.

He smiled at me genuinely and turned to face Manik,a huffing Manik.

"So I'll leave Mr.Malhotra!It would be pleasure to work with you!I hope this deal becomes prosperous for us!"He put forth his hand for a shake but Manik stood there stiffened,glaring at him with his utmost might.

"Mr.Malhotra!"That stranger spoke again being confused of Maniks not so pleasant behaviour.

"Nandani! Come! I'll take you to the room!"Di held my shoulders but I gestured her towards Manik and she pressed her lashes at me.

Nodding reluctantly i glanced at Manik for one last time and turned to descend down stairs.

"Which deal?"Maniks gritted words peeked in my ears from behind and I shook my head before entering into my room.