Dissapear.*

It's been one month since jungkook confessed,and we've been together ever since, it's still really awkward, but I can't do anything about it, I've started to grow feelings for him, but I still love jimin as well, and I can't get over him.

[tuesday morning]

I got up from sleep, did my morning routine.

I got to school and I went to put my books in my locker, when suddenly a hand closed my locker, I flinched.

I turned around to see who it was, it was jungkook .. he had his left arm on the side of my head, he was blocking my way, I couldn't move, god damnit!

"Hey hot stuff" jungkook said, he held the hem of my shorts and put it down more.

"Y/n, you know I can see your ass right? This short is too short" jungkook pecked my lips.
"I'm jealous" he whispered on my lips.

"J-jungkook i-im sorry" he was staring deeply down my eyes, he always does this when he needs something.

"It's okay baby, but be carful next time okay?" He pecked my cheek and left.

"Jesus what was that?" I mumbled to my self. "Well I'm flustered".

-
It's lunch time now, I tried to find jungkook but he wasn't there, he always disappears at lunch time, he's been doing this for a week now.

"Y/N!" Someone shouted my name, I turned to the direction of the voice and it was joy.

I smiled at her, she was still running, oh my god she's so slow.

"Joy are you a sloth or some shit" I asked her, she chuckled.

"No silly! You know why I can't walk properly *wink*" she laughed at me, we all laughed together.

"Y/n where's jungkook?" Joy asked.

"Tbh joy, I don't know, he's been disappearing at lunch so many times, I'm staring to get mad"

"Oh c'mon! Don't think to much about it, he's probably with some teachers doing work, he's been absent a lot lately"

"Yeah, your probably right"
-

It's now time for school, I did my morning routine and went there.

I entered school, and went to maths. It was a little bit early for me but I didn't care.

I opened the door and saw jungkook with yeri.

Jungkook turned his head at me and his eyes went wide, as if He saw a monster or some shit, he looked scared.

I was triggered when I saw him with yeri but I just brushed the negative thoughts away.

I went to jungkook, I snatched his tie! And brought him up to my face, it's because I was short.

"Jungkook where were you I was worried si-"

Jungkook kissed me.

"Wtf jungkook I'm asking a ques-"

He kissed me again.

"Hi y/n, uummmm I love you too bye" he ran out of the class as fast as he can.

"Wtf is wrong with him" , I asked my self.

I looked over at yeri and she was speechless.

I gave her a glare and she chuckled nervously.

She ran out of the class.

What the fuck ?