Regret.*

I got out of the janitor's room sobbing. Jungkook saw me and called out my name.

"Y/N!!! WAIT UP" he shouted while running up to me.

"What?" I hid my face from him.
I didn't want him to see me crying, although I think he already knows.

"What's the matter? Did jimin do something ...... again??" He asked looking at me with a concerned look.

"Y- *sniff* y-yes" my eyes darted everywhere except for his eyes. I felt horrible.

"Look y/n, I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time, listen" he held my chin in the softest way possible.

he lifted the corners of his lips causing a warm smile on his face.
Once I saw that bunny smile, I didn't feel horrible at all, I felt soft.

He continued....

"I've actually.... l-loved you for a long time, I was to s-scared to tell you because ..... You l-love jimin hyung" his smile faded, he got sad.

"Whenever your around me, my heart starts going crazy, believe it or not I also sweat because of you, I don't know what to do, I start panicking, *jungkook chuckled awkwardly* I've always felt the need to protect you, cuddle you, love you with all my heart, I swear I'll treat you better than jimin" he connected his hands with mine and his warm smile appeared again.

"J-jungkook your so sweet, I guess I could give you a *sniff* chance"
I gave him a warm smile, he got really really, really happy!

"THANK YOU Y/N!! I WONT DISAPPOINT YOU!" He hugged me so tight, I couldn't help but chuckle at his cute reaction.

Little did I know ......

"Y-y/n are you joking.." I heard another voice speak from behind me.

"Did You year everything hyung?" jungkook asked jimin , afraid of what he'll do next.

I turned around to face jimin, I walked up to him till I was close to his face.
"Park jimin, you fucked up this time"
I walked passed him bumping into shoulders.