ELEVEN;

It's been 1 week since jimin and I had sex. He doesn't bully me anymore, well kinda.

When he's alone with me he treats me like a princess. But when we're with his friends he treats me like shit.

And I know why, it's because he doesn't want to ruin his bad boy image, he doesn't want to show the people that he loves his me, one of his 'victims'.

But I'm still confused, because at the club jimin made a scene in front of jungkook, I wonder what jimin has to tell him about that.

And I always see seulgi clinging onto him.

I thought he told me that they broke up or whatever.

I just stay quiet, watching him as he laughs with friends, as he continues to give off that bad boy vibe.. as he continues to ignore me.

He acts like I don't even exist, and I hate that! This relationship is toxic, but I keep on telling myself that he's gonna get better.

I keep on telling myself that one day, he's not gonna pretend in front of all those people.

Because to me, it's seems like his reputation is more important than his love for me, more important than our relationship.

That's just wack.

⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

I was so concentrated in thinking about jimin I didn't know where I was going, so I ended up going to a wrong classroom.

I opened the door, and my eyes started to burn at the sight.

"Jimin!" I whispered, my eyes widened.

Seulgi was on top of him, moaning his name.

I guess he lied to me, I guess they didn't breakup after all.

I was so dumb to think that he actually loves me.

I had to act like it was nothing, and I tell you again, to the people, jimin and I are nothing.

Jimin didn't notice me. I just stood there, My eyes wide open, not knowing what to do.

My legs couldn't move.

Jimin looked up and his eyes met with mine. his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, I'm going now" I said.

A tear escaped my eye. I smiled at him, but don't get me wrong, it's not because I'm okay with this, it's because he can't ruin his image, his dumb fucking image, and a part of me still cares for him,

I didn't want him to get humiliated.

and I hate that part of me, the part that still cares.