🖇

FOURTEEN

I woke up and it was already time for school.
"Jimin's gonna take a shit when he see's me" I evilly grinned
I wore the crop top and jean shorts Joy helped me pick out yesterday.

I have to say I look fucking hot.
Today was a special day so I asked Joy to give me a ride to school

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

we entered class and all eyes were on us. I've never been through this but it feels good.

But I heard a certain someone moaning. I knew that moan way to well...

I went to the direction of the sound and stood infront of a classroom, no one really uses this classroom.

Jimin must be fucking someone in there, huh, how pathetic.

I opened the door and I wasn't surprised when I saw Jimin fucking seulgi.

So much for breaking up with her.

Payback timee

"bro! Smells like SHIT!" I covered my nose dramatically.

Both of them look at me at the same time, shocked.

Seulgi quickly covered her body, as if not the whole school already saw hers. 

He opened his mouth shocked by the sight. Oh I can't begin to tell you the level of satisfaction I was.

"Y/n ....." jimin said surprised.

I almost forgot I looked this good.

"Oh, So your done ignoring me now?" I said in bitchy way.

"What are you doing here" jimin asked while he slowly backed away from suelgi.

"Get your head out of your ass jimin"

I blew a kiss and turned around, heading to my class, I feel like a bad bitch.

I smirked to myself.
"this plan sure is working well" I thought in my head.

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️l

Class finished, I packed my books and put them in my bag.

I was going to Joy until I felt a hand pull me inside the janitors room.

We enters the janitor's room, he slammed my back harshly onto the wall, his hands traveled from my breasts to my pussy.

And it was.. jimin.

"Y/n...." he looked at me with lust filling his eyes.

I knew it! I knew he just wanted sex and nothing more, that's why when I caught him having sex, he didn't care and started to ignore me.

"Sex! Sex! Sex! Is that all you care about Jimin?  Jimin i'm not dumb, I'm not your toy. Just because I changed?? You really didn't care for me when I looked like ass " my eyes started to get watery, I looked the other way, just seeing jimins eyes makes me want to ball my eyes out.

"What the fuck y/n , you know I love you!" He held my chin and connected his forehead with mine.

"Jimin, stop lying, STOP!" I pushed him and ran out of the janitors room.

This is all lies.