TEN;

i woke up to the warm feeling of the heat of the sun hitting my eyes.

I felt a pair of warms hand wrapped around my hips.

I turned and saw jimin sleeping, he was so cute but I'm afraid I'll have to wake him up now.

I slowly moved out of his embrace, I was still on the bed though.

I checked the time and it was 7:30. I panicked!!! I thought we had school.

"JIMIN YOU HORNY ASS HOE WAKE UP WE HAVE FUCKING SCHOOL, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IM PISSED RN YOU STUPID DICK WHY DID—-" .

"Y/N YOU DIPSHIT OFCOURSE WE HAVE SCHOOL" he got up and sat on the bed whilst glaring at me.

"ITS FUCKING SUNDAY Y/N!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ALONE" he quickly slopped back down the bed and continued sleeping.

"BABAHAHAHAHAHAHA J-JIMIN IM SORRY AJSBSBSJSKWJEJ" I was laughing so hard, I jumped on jimin whilst wiping the tears of my face.

"Y/n your such a stupid ass you know that?" he chuckled at the sight of me still laughing with my mouth wide open.

"Y/n go back to sleep, your ass woke us up at fucking 7:30" he was yawning between his words.

"Ok babe" I went back to sleeping in jimins embrace.

-

[ a/n; I want boyfriend jimin so bad 🤧 ]
This chapter is short, it's cuz I have a lot of work to do and I don't have time to write this now. Just bare with me.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.