"Excuse me," I say digging through my purse.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey. It's me." Lorenzo says from the other side.

"Oh hey, hun. How was the conference?" I ask looking at Massimo and telling him to give me one second as I walk outside.

"It was great. Where are you?" He asks his voice demanding me to answer.

"We are at Kipferl Cafe & Kitchen," I say looking around for any grab and run people.

"What time will you get home?" He wonders a little agitated.

"In an hour or two," I reply.

"In one hour you must be at the house. There is something very important for us to talk about." He says before cutting the line.

Did he just hang up on me? 

I walk back inside and our lunch is on the table.

A bowl of chicken quinoa salad

"This looks good," I said.

"It tastes better," Massimo exclaims.

I put my phone in my bag and what Lorenzo said at the back of my mind.

What is so important right now?
What could he have possibly done?
What if his mom found out that I was not his girlfriend but his PA?

"Hey, are you there?" Massimo's voice came back to life.

"Sorry lost in my own world. What was that?" I smile.

"I was asking how is the salad." He says.

"My taste buds are having a party of their own," I reply.

Soon we have finished eating and our dessert is placed in front of us.

"This is pure glee," I said digging in

"This is pure glee," I said digging in. We each have one. Massimo starts laughing.

"What so funny?" I ask.

"You have ice cream on your nose," he says them whipped out his phone and snap the ugliest picture of me. He just stares at it and bursts into laughter.